02

They both stepped out of the train as they reached seoul... It was already night and they don't know where they can go... They were walking on the station when a man stopped them...

"Kids where are you going" The man asked.... He was looking quite suspicious to kook..

"We are going to our relatives house" Kook replied before Tae can speak... Kook held tae's hand and pulled him back...

"Ohh.. Tell me the address I will help you to reach there" The man said looking at Tae who was behind kook...

"No need... We can go by our own... Let's go" Kook said and started to drag Tae with him...his grip was tight on tae's hand.... Kook can sense that the man was following them.... He saw a police station which was near railway station... He speed up and went inside the police station....

"Hyung are you ok" Tae asked to kook who was sweating a little...

"I am fine Tae... Are you ok" He asked Tae nodded... Kook don't know why but he wanted to protect Tae.... You know there are times when you meet someone and get attached to them in just some hours...

The same thing happened to kook... He is attached to Tae... The puppy eyes looks so innocent to kook that he wants to protect this cute boy at any cost.... And they both don't have anyone beside each other now...

"Kids what are you both doing here" A police office asked...
"Sir a bad guy was following us so we came here to get safe from him" Kook said still holding tae's soft hands...

"Oh you are a smart boy" Another officer came.... Everyone saluted him and he nodded..

"Thank you sir" Kook said and bowed in front of him...

"It's ok kids... Follow me to my cabin... I want to talk to you" He said Tae kook looked at each other and followed him...

"Sit down kids... I am officer bam bam... I am the head of here... Now tell me your parents number i will call them so they can take you both with them" The officer said softly..

"I an sorry sir but we don't have parents" Kook said smiling sadly... Tae also nodded his head...

"Than do you have any relatives" He asked but both shook their heads....

"We are each others only family uncle" Tae said making kook's heart to skip a beat... But he ignored it and nodded...

"Ohh... So what are you both doing here" The officer asked...

"We are here to do job, and achieve our dreams" Kook said...

"Ok... I can help you for job... There are my friends who runs a restaurant... Their name is Jin and Namjoon I will tell them that you both want job.... They are really kind and sweet guys... They will surly gave you both jobs... But as it is quite late I will talk to them tomorrow... Ok... And tell me you name"bam bam said...

"I am jungkook and he is taehyung... And sir can we both stay in police station till morning.. I don't want to go out as we don't have any safe place to stay" Kook said with hesitation...

"Yes you both can stay here in my cabin... " Bam bam said smiling at them...

"Thank you so much we won't disturb you" Kook said...

They both stood up and sat on the couch which was placed in the side....

"By the way... Are you both-"... " Sir the leader of dragons got tracked we have to leave"bambam got cut off when an officer came inside and informed him about something....

"You both sit here and if you want something just tell kai he is outside" Bam bam said and left....

"Tae are hungry? " Kook asked to Tae who was rubbing his stomach....