11

Next day....

Taekook were all set to leave... Both along with hopemi got out of their cars which were parked on the run way.....

Four of them walked towards taekook private jet in their glory.... They stepped inside.... All the staff bowed to them and they just nodded taking their seats....

8 years ago this two came Paris because of scholarship.... They don't even had money to pay for their tickets.... Their tickets were given by their college.... These two struggling teenagers... Who have nothing except their talent and dreams.... Are flying back being the biggest icon of world....

Who didn't had money to buy tickets now they both own their whole private jet... Both held each others hand and stared at the city which is witness of their hardwork and success.... Finally going back to their home..... Korea...

******

Reports were surrounding the airport trying their best to take a glimpse of two most famous person of world..... A group of bodyguards came in view and than two young boys walked outside looking like they own the whole world.... Where is the lie.... They really own the whole world.....

Camera started to flash

Camera started to flash..... Everyone was trying their best to see this two.... Both were holding hands tightly.... They had mask on their face.... A black car got parked.... Both went to that car.... Bodyguards protecting them.... Yeogyum(spelling is wrong??)... Opened cars door.... First tae entered inside and than kook went inside..... Yeogyum closed the door and sat on front seat.. . . . And the car drove away...

*****

Here in BANGTAN mansion everyone was standing outside waiting for the youngers who called them telling that they landed.... The car stopped in front of the mansion making all of them smile... Yeogyum opened kook's door and kook went to tae's door helping him to come out....

"Pa... Ma" Lisa shouted running to them.... Both chuckled at her and kook lifted her... Both pecked her cheeks making her smile and clap hands....

"Hyungs" Both said going towards four of them who were staring them with glossy eyes and wide smile.... They all can see the same 16 and 17 years old tae and kook walking towards them.....