04

One week later.....

In this one week taekook were became a family with namjin and yoonmin.... They all were a perfect family of six now.... They worked together ate together and enjoyed together.....

On Sunday they even had a movie night..  And enjoyed the weekend together.... Once namjoon was working in his shop which is opposite of the wwr restaurant.... Kook went to give lunch to him... As join was busy doing some calculations....

At that time some customers came and join asked kook to handle them..... And he was amazed by how perfectly kook handled them and sold the clothes.... Namjoon asked kook if he wants to do this as his part time job.... And kook immediately agreed....

From that day whenever they had too many customer joon would call kook and in kook's place jinmin took the orders..... Currently it was evening and they were cleanings the restaurant..... When joon entered inside smiling widely showing his dimples.....

"What happened hun.... You look too much happy today" Jin asked when joon pecked his cheeks....

"Yes... I am very happy.. . Tae kook come here" He called tae kook and they all sat on chairs....

"I have a good news for you both....my friend Jackson is the principal of live your dreams school and college.... And today I went to meet him.... I talked to him about your admission and guess what.... He said yes.... You both can fill your fees from the money you both get as your salary.... "Namjoon said making tae kook to jump on their seats....

" Really hyung"tae said staring at joon with his wide puppy eyes....

"Yes tae" Joon said ruffling his hairs....

"That means I can study business" Kook asked with a wide bunny smile on his face....

"Yes bunny" Joon said ruffling his hairs too.....

"So which grade you both will be admitted" Jin asked serving them cakes.... As it was a big news....

"I was thinking to repeat a year as I wasn't able to concentrate on maths in my previous years" Kook said nervously.... But namjin smile at him knowing the main reason is tae....

"Ok than you both will be admitted in the last year of school .... I will ask jack from when you both can join the school" Namjoon said making the two nodded fastly....

'I don't want to leave tae.... In school all alone... When I know from so many things he has went through' kook thought looking at tae who was eating his cake cutely......

****"

Next day....

They both got ready and went to their school.... After their talk... Namjoon called Jackson and asked him when this two can join... And Jackson asked to join as soon as possible... So here they are going to their new school....

They both went to Jackson and got their timetables.... They entered inside the class where they took whole attention.... But both just hand their heads and went to the last corner seat.... Put their bags there and pulled out the books....

After school ended both went to restaurant had their lunch and started to work.....

****

It's been two day they were going to school they will just study or at snacks time they ate together.... The students used to stare and them and whisper to each other.... But they didn't paid attention to them..... Currently it was snacks break and tae was reading his english chapter..... They ate their snacks and kook went to washroom....

Tae flinched when someone banged his hand on his book... He looked at the person who was towering him....

"So.... Tell us your name" The boy asked folding his hands on his chest his minions following the same action....