18

Next day....

Mr kim glared at ground pushing the door open for the employees of Tk company... Confused.... Don't worry I will explain...

Flashback......

"As you are the one because I am in this world... I can provide you a job if you want" Tae said with a smirk....

"Yes now I have no other option " Mr kim said...

"Hmmm great... There is a post empty in our office from now on your are hired for that post" Tae said making me kim to think that there must be a good post but....
"Sure... What is that post" He asked...

"Watchman.... We need a watchman... So from tomorrow you can join and you will get a small house to live too.... Congratulations" Kook said making his eyes wide...

"But-"... " I don't think he need that job.... Let him go"Tae cut off Mr kim...

"No no I will do this job" He said because he knew this is the only way he can earn some money....

"Good than join from tomorrow" Kook said asked Mr kim to leave

"Waaah finally almost everyone has got what they deserve" Tae said signing...

"Yeah except you step sister whom we will handle after a month as we still have to find her... " Kook said...

"Yeah... According to the information... She is living with her sugar daddy... That person is richest person of busan i guess" Tae said..

"Richest person of busan.... Ohhh her name is taehee right" Kook asked...

"Yeah... But how you know" Tae asked...

"Younjun he is the richest person of busan... And i am in connect with him.... Remember I told you a junior of mine whom I saved from bullies and helped in studies" Kook said....

"Yeah... When you were living in busan you used to help him right" Tae asked...

"Correct... And he wants to meet us... He is coming seoul in some days along with his girlfriend.... We can show her real face to him and after that he will handle everything" Kook said....

"Done than let's wait for them to come" Tae said....

"Yeah... Now you come here" Kook said opening his arms.... Tae hugged him...

"How about we go on a date tomorrow" Kook asked...

"Nope.... Me, jin hyung, jimin hyung and ami noona are going for shopping tomorrow" Tae said...

"Ohh.... How about today than" Kook asked...

"Did you forget today we have to go to park with Lisa" Tae said and flicked kook's head who pouted...

"Right.... Let's go some other day than" Kook said.... They both stayed there for some times and went home to pick Lisa....

*****

Next day...

"But babe why can't we come with you all" Joon said...

"Because you will get bored" Jin tried to make them understand...

"But baby.... I never get bored when I am with you" Kook whinned...

"Bunny try to understand you all can't come with us"

"Arrghh... Fine but take yugi with you" Kook said making joon yoongi and jhope to state at him in disbelief....

"Ok... Let's go hyung and noona" Tae said and they all left....