Author...

This is not a chapter but I had tried to explain some things.... Please read till the end..... And I am sorry if I offend or hurt someone.... But my intentions are not to do anything like this🥰🥰🥺🥺

1...Taehee and mrs kim's will receive their punishment too..... It's just it will take time....

2....i guess it was my fault that i didn't explained about junghyun.... His story and why he didn't took stand for kook will be told in further chapters too....

3...First I thought to take just 2 years of time skip.... But than i thought a business need long time to reach to its peek and tk company is mentioned in top five companies in world.... So to reach till that position it will take time....

4....the effiel tower thing..... That is my fault too.... Actually there is some problem with my app.... My wattapad isn't working properly....

In morning also when I check the chapter after publishing it.... I just saw half of it.... Other half was earsed... Than i unpublished it and published it again but the problem wasn't sloved..... When I published this previous chapter.... My screen went blank and i directly went to home page.....

When I checked the chapter in draft half of it was again earsed.... Than i wrote it again and i was in hurry and forgot to explain this....

Their room is facing effiel tower from which it became the witness of their confession.....

I am trying my best to explain everything.... But ask me if you didn't understood.... I won't mind...

I hope I had cleared everything.... There are my fault that i forgot to explain some things..... And i am extremely sorry for that.....

But i will try my best to explain everything properly from next chapter.... I hope by any of this none of you got offended.....

I just wanted to clear this things so in future you all won't get more confused....

And please don't delete any of your comments after reading it.... Thinking you may have hurted me because none of you can do that....

By your comments I am able to know how I am currently writing and what should I improve..... So comments whatever you thing....

I will gladly except them and try to correct myself

Thank you so much for all the love and support.... I love you all..... Sooooooo much....

Stay tuned cutiessssssss.....

Your dear author