16

"Mr jeon has send me with your divorce papers" The lawyer said making both of them shook....

"Divorce papers? " Mrs kim asked... The lawyer nodded.... His phone ringed and he received the call....

"Yes sir.... Ok" He said and video called the other person....

"Hello so called dad and mom" Tae's voice came making both of them stare at tae....

"Ohhh love looks like my in laws are shocked because of your idea" Kook said making a fake sad face....

"Right hyung but i thought you would be happy as I helped you" Tae said....

"Huh.... Baby.... I must say you care for them so much see.... You don't even want them to work and make divorce papers" Kook said...

"Noooo... Hyung you don't know.... They were thinking to be smart and make a fake divorce papers.... And fool us.... Right mommm" Tae asked blinking... While both of them were frozen on their place..... Bold of them to assume that they can fool this two...

"But they didn't knew we are smarter than them.... Listen here.... Sign that divorce papers and don't even try to act smart with us" Kook said sternly....

"And yeah after divorcing her.... Throw her out... I wanna see her being thrown out just the way she did that with me" Tae said with a cold face....

Mr kim has no other choice... He took the papers and signed them... But mrs kim was not ready to do that...

"I won't sign it" She spoke...

"Ok... As you wish... Hyung call the police.. I wanna make a complain that she has tortured me and harmed me physically and mentally" Tae said making her eyes wide.... She immediately snatched the papers and signed them.....

"Very good now throw her out" Tae spoke....

"It is not necessary" Mr kim said...

"You deal isn't necessary too.... Should I cancel it" Kook asked raising his eye brow.... Mr kim held his ex wife's hand and started to drag her...

"Leave me... Where I will go... I don't even have money" She shouted....

"I didn't had that too... But you thought about that.... No right... So it is your karma.... Bye bye" Tae said waving cutily..... Mr kim dragged her and throwed her out closing the door....

"Now I can get my deal right" Mr kim asked with hopes....

"I will think about that.... And for that you have to come seoul" Kook said and disconnected the call...

****

"That was fun to see" Tae said clapping hands... If someone will see him they will think that he has seen something cute but the things he is enjoying was not at all cute....

"Awwa.... My baby had fun.... I am happy to know this.... Now come here hyung want hugs" Kook said pulling him in his arms...

"Baby get ready we are going some where" Kook said caressing tae's hairs...

"Where are we going" Tae asked looking up at kook placing his chin ok kook's chest...

"My baby... When are you going to stop being this much adorable.... And bun we are going to some where you will love.... Now no question and get ready... " Kook asked pecking his forehead...

"Okie " Tae said and tried to get free from the strong arms

"If you will leave me... Than only I will be ready " Tae said...

"About that... Now I am thinking how about I help you to get ready... " Kook said with bunny grin...

"No need I can help myself" Tae said with pink cheeks...