21

One week later....

"Stop.... The meeting is over" Kook said coldly...

"But Mr jeon-" The person who was giving presentation spoke...

"What... Huh... This is what you wanted to show us.... For this you were begging my team " Kook said pointing at the screen

"But jungko-.. I mean Mr jeon" The person spoke...

"Mr jack... I had made more good presentation than this at my early years of business.... And do you think we are fools... This design are too similar to our latest design.... You think we are fools who won't know that you just changed some things in our own design" Kook said sternly....

"If you want to show us this than leave and beg to our team for any meetings only when you have some thing good.... " Tae said... They didn't stopped and left for their cabin...

"Tsk tsk tsk.... He still thinks he is smart" Jhope said looking at jack....

"Hobi.. Thinking and being smart are two different things.. And he thinks he can cheat and fool us" Ami said.... Jack who has not the place to speak against them just hang his head....

One after another all the employees left the meeting room including jack....

****

"I got literally bored seeing that presentation" Kook said they both were walking to their cabin...

"I know right.... He have the audacity to show us that presentation which a high school can also make" Tae said...

"Tae kook" Bang called them making them stop

"Yes uncle" Tae asked...

"There are two person who came to meet you.... The man name was youn-jun and girl was taehee.... He said that you called him kook.... So i asked them to sit in my cabin till you both are in meeting" Bang told...

"Ohhh thank uncle.... Send them in our cabin" Kook said and bang nodded...

****

"Good evening hyung" Youn-jun said coming inside followed by a girl who was wearing black short dress....

Youn-jun hugged kook and she was about to do the same when Tae pulled her in hug....

"Hello Mr jeon" She said smiling softly but taekook can clearly see her intention which was seducing kook...

"Hello" Tae said making her frown...

"I said hi to Mr jeon.. " She spoke... Making youn-jun to stare at her as she was behaving weird

"I know but i am jeon too... " Tae said smiling....

"Ohhh i thought to both aren't married yet" She said

"Ahuh.... Even we are going to marry in some days.... He is jeon from years.... " Kook said pulling Tae by his waist... Taehee gritted her teeths...

"Hello sir.... I got to know that you are my girlfriend's brother" Youn-jun said...

"Yeah I am her step brother" Tae said...

"Have a seat" Kook said they all sat taekook on different couch while this two on other....

"So how is your business going" Kook asked...

"It's perfect... All thanks to you.... If you didn't helped me in my school days i wouldn't able to reach till here" Youn-jun said genuinely....

While Tae was continuously glancing at taehee who was busy checking kook...

"By the way taehee... You didn't told me when you became his girlfriend.... As much as I remember you were in relationship with sam right" Tae asked making youn-jun to look at taehee....