32(end)

Last month of tae's pregnancy....

Tae was sitting with a three month old beomgyu, 2 months old jisso, and 1 month old jennie in the living room.... Kook was in kitchen bringing cupcakes for his fluffy baby....

Lisa came running inside as she just returned from her school.... She immediately went to Tae and hugged him tightly...

"Ma... I missed you" She said and pecked tae's cheeks..

"I missed you too princess" Tae said caressing her hair...

"Didn't you missed pa" Kook said walking towards them...

"I missed pa tooo" She said and hugged his leg... He just passed the plate to Tae and picked her...

"I missed you so much tooo" Kook said and pinched her cheeks... She motioned him to put her down that he did.... She ran to Tae and bedded a little talking to the unborn child...

"Baby noona missed you toooo" She said caressing the baby bump...

But Tae hissed when he felt slight pain.... And than he hissed loudly when the pain started to increase..

"Aaahhh" He said holding his baby bump.... Kook noticed that other was in pain... Namjin who were coming inside after parking their car rushed to Tae who has tears in his eyes now...

"Koo... Aahhh... Do-do something" Tae said holding kook's hands who didn't thought twice before taking him and running out joon ran behind him too.... Because this bunny was going to hospital running... Joon made him sit inside car and drove to hospital.... While Lisa was staring at the rushing adults with teary eyes...

"Eomma... Did I hurt ma.... " She asked to jin who shook his head hugging her...

"No baby you didn't" He assured...

"Than why he was crying" Lisa asked with her wobbling lips...

"Shhh... It's because the little baby is going to come soon" He said  and asked her to change.... She nodded and went to her room wipping the small tears...

Jin called others who were out for some work and informed them about Tae.... Jin Jimin and yoongi along with jhope rushed to hospital while ami jen stayed at home to take care of kids....

****

Inside the car...

Kook was rubbing tae's hands who was sweating badly... Joon had called hyun to inform him about tae's condition.... As kook wasn't in his senses after seeing his baby in pain...

They reached hospital where hyun was waiting for them outside with strecher.... They laid Tae and took him inside....

***

"Don't worry it was a signal that the baby can come at any time.... He is not in pain anymore" Hyun assured after checking Tae.... They all signed in relief but flinched when they heard loud screams....

"Hyung" Kook said with panick filled voice...

"Don't worry I will take care.... You stay here... You can go in front of him panicking" Hyun said and rushed inside....

Kook just sat on the steel bench burrying his face in his palm.... He wanted nothing but to take all the pain from his baby.... But he snapped his head towards the door when he heard  loud cries....

"Hy-hyung" He shuttered looking at others...

"Yeah it's your baby" Hyun said coming out with a little baby in his hands... And the widest smile on his face...

"Congratulations brother... You are a father of a boy" He said passing the new born to his father... Kook carefully took his baby but looked at his brother...