09

5 years later......

Busan, south Korea....

"Breaking news.... The son of famous jeon couple.... Dr Jeon Junghyun was seen kissing his co-doctor in the middle of corridor in JH hospital... The public of Busan is really disappointed seeing this video because Mr Junghyun is getting engaged to Dr lee's daughter tomorrow and today he was found kissing someone else..... We all want him to give explanation of his acts-"......

"JUNGHYUN" Mr jeon shouted....

Junghyun rolled his eyes hearing his father's shout.... He lazily wore his slippers and walked down....

"What now" He asked....

"WHAT NOW.... LOOK THERE" Mr jeon shouted pointing at the television screen.....

"Ohhh.... The video is already viral.... I must say media is very fast in this era.... I kissed her just some hours ago"Junghyun said casually...

" What are you saying.... Didn't I said have as much as mistress you want but they should be either inside your room Or in hotels.... Than why you kissed someone in front of everyone "Mr jeon said gritting his teeth....

" Dad she isn't any mistress she is the girl I love.... I am not a fuck boy who have different girls in his bed every night.... I just love jen(not jennie) and I won't marry any besides her"junghyun said....

"Stop this non sense.... You will marry lina and that's it" Mr jeon said making junghyun to chuckle....

"And what if I don't" He asked with challenging tone....

"If you won't than get out of my house right now" Mr jeon said.... Junghyun laughed at him.... Mr jeon got angry and was about to slap him but he held his father's hand....

"Don't you dare you raise your hand on me.... I am not a teenager junghyun to whom you will order anything to do... And he will do it..... Get that" He said jerking Mr jeon hand....

"Junghyun.... Talk to him with respect he is your father" Mrs jeon shouted.... Junghyun chuckled at her words...

"Father.... He is not my father mom.... Father's don't force their kids to marry someone they hate" Junghyun said...

And about leaving this house.... You can't do that dad... Because this is my house.... Remember 2 weeks ago you signed some papers thinking they are send by lees..... Awww... You are so blind by money that you didn't even noticed the paper were transfer papers.... Now all your properties belongs to me"junghyun said making their jaw drop

"You can't do this to us" Mrs jeon said....

"Yes we are your parents" Mr jeon said....

"Parents?... You not don't have rights to call yourself parents.... Because no parents in this world throws their 17 years old son.... Who just wanted to fulfill his dream..... If you both were parents why you didn't stopped him.... Why you both didn't found my brother ever in this year's.... Why you both didn't let me go behind him to find him..... WHY... BECAUSE OF YOU BOTH MY BROTHER HAD SUFFERED SO MUCH.... MY KOOK LEFT HIS OWN HOUSE.... " Junghyun shouted he hate his parents for what they did with kook....

"I don't even where he is.... How he is.... But you know he was lucky atleast he was able to free himself from you guys.... Now I don't want you both to stay here.... Pack your bags and leave.... And one more thing tell that lee that I am already married with my love for 6 months now" Junghyun said and throwed both out of their house.....

****

Same day.... Kim mansion

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY GOT THE DEAL" Mr kim shouted on his secretary....