Special chapter....

5 years later.....

Yeonjun was running in the house catching his two years old sister who was running away from him.....it was evening time and tae was in kitchen preparing snacks for his two trouble makers...whom he loved the most.....

When he walked to living room he giggled seeing his two years old daughter Sumi running away from yeonjun......

"Oppa cwatch MWe"Sumi said giggling.... yeonjun was a fast runner but just to hear his sister's giggles he was acting as he wasn't are to catch her.....

"Hello my little munchkins....."Jen spoke walking in making Sumi to squeal and ran to her.....Jimin also crotched down taking yeonjun in his arms who ran towards hi when Sumi throwed herself on Jen.....

" How are you my little tae"Jimin said walking in with yeonjun in his arms....

"Fine chimmy uncle"yeonjun spoke but giggled putting his palms on his lips when Jimin playfully glared at him....

"When will you stop calling me that "Jimin asked ....

"Never"he sang making Jimin to bop his nose with his own....

"You naughty boy"Jimin spoke smiling which caused his eyes to disappear.....

"Why are you giggling Sumi"Jen asked...

"Chimmy uncwle look cwute"she spoke making Jimin shy and peck her cheeks....

"Thank you sweet heart....hey tae...how are you"Jimin spoke finally giving attention to tae who was enjoying them talking together....

"Uh huh....I am fine how are you....."tae spoke ....they all sat on couch as Jen also greeted tae.....

"Is Jin hyung coming here taking all the kids"Jimin asked...to which Jen nodded....

"Yeah he said he will reach in some minutes "Jen replied.....

Other kids are at with Jin who has taken them to park.... yeonjun and Sumi were supposed to go too...but Sumi got slight fever which is why tae declined letting her go....and yeonjun stayed to accompany his sister....

They were talking with both of the kids and tae went in kitchen to take the snacks .....four of them looked at the main door when they heard lots of voice along with foot steps....

Yeonjun and Sumi jumped down from couch running towards other kids who were coming inside with Jin and Ami.....

Ami met them just outside the house....they all did a group hug making the adults cooe at them....it was go good seeing all of them getting along so well....

They all loved each other just like the adults love each other...they all were a big family.....they all now live in different houses....every Sunday one of the parent take all the kids to park or anywhere making kids to have some fun time and the other parents to have some alone time......

They all talked while the kids played....."rose Lisa... let's go dad has arrived....bye cuties bye tae .... it's so good spending time together.....I wish kook was here as well"Jin spoke .....oh yeah rose is their younger daughter..... actually they had adopted her.....

They saw her laying in park 1 and half years ago....they asked where her parents were and she told that they had throwed out from the house and she is living in that park for some days.....Jin saw little tae and kook in her....

Just the difference was they were still mature and had each other....but she was around 7 and had no one....so namjin adopted her with the help of police......

One by one all the bottoms went back to their house as their partners came to pick them up and even spend some time with a of them ......tae signed looking at the clock which showed it was already 8:40 in night .....tae fee both the kids and took them to their room.....