31

A month later...

"Want it.... Want it.... Want it~~~~~" Tae sang sitting on the couch folding his hands over his chest.... While kook signed at his stubborn baby....

"But baby that's not good for your health" Kook said kneeling in front of him....

"But i want to eat gummy bears" Tae whinned with a pout... Kook signed not knowing what to say

"Tae" Hyun came inside calling for tae....

"Hyung" Tae said more like whinned which made Hyun chuckle...

"Hmm.... Why is Tae Tae whinning " Hyun asked sitting next to him.... Kook just looked at them with adoration in his eyes....

He loves seeing his brother and his love having such a deep bonding.... Tae has became like hyun's little brother... He always care for Tae and had asked taekook that he will be the one doing tae's delivery.....

"Tae Tae want gummy bwears" Tae said in his baby voice which can melt a monster's heart.... Now think about kook.... He was getting mini heart attack because of so much cutenesss....

"Awww... Hmmm.... So here you go" Hyun said taking out a gummy bears packet from his pocket...

"Yayyy gummy bears" Tae said and was about to snatch the packet but pouted when Hyun shook his head...

"Not like this... I will give you this only in one condition" Hyun said...

"What condition" Tae asked tilting his head looking like a small kid...

"That you will eat just two in one day.... Not more than that.. Ok" Hyun said showing his pink finger....

"Okkk" Tae said joining their pinkies...

"Good... Now take this" Hyun said and Tae took the packet teared it and took a gummy bear in his hand and forwarded it in front of kook....

"I don't want... You eat" Kook said smiling softly...

"But baby wants his dada to eat too" Tae said caressing his little baby bump...

"Is it.... Than I can't say no to my baby.... Aaaa" Kook said and opened his mouth... Tae fed him that and than took one for himself...

Hyun told kook that eating some won't be too problematic... As kook was looking worried seeing Tae chewing the gummy bear....

****

4th month of tae's pregnancy

Taekooo along with others were inside hospital room staring at the new born.... Jimin just gave birth to a baby boy and they named him beomgyu...

Tae had stars in his eyes while he stare at the new born... He took the baby in his hands while kook back hugged tae's looking at the baby...

"He is so little see" Tae said and kook hummed in agreement...

"Our baby will be like this small and soft" Kook said caressing tae's round tummy...

"Aahh i can't wait anymore" Kook said and Tae nodded too...

"Gyu see I am your uncle Tae Tae.... And he is uncle kookie" Tae said to the new born who was staring at them... He held tae's pinky finger which made  both taekook to giggle....

*****

6th month tae's pregnancy....

"Let's gooooo" Tae shouted and kook started the car driving them to mall as his baby wanted to do shopping...

They both came out after kook parked his car in mall's parking.....

They both walked inside where the head incharge came to them as per Namjoon's order....