08

3 years later.....

Taekook had proved that they are so hardworking and brilliant student.... They studied and came first in college in all the exams..... Students, seniors, professors even the owner of college was amazed by their mind......

They both don't concentrate on any useless stuff... Don't be a part of parties and all.... Because their motive was to prove themselves worthy instead of going in parties getting drunk.....

Currently they were in their last year... Ami hope had graduated last year.... Hope still lives with them in that house with bang uncle.... He is finding job but because he don't have someone to bribe it is tough for his to get a nice job..... So he is currently working as a delivery boy of one of the famous restaurant.....

****

All the students were asked to gather in the auditorium hall as the principal has an announcement to make.... As usual taekook were sitting together.....

They all stood up when the principal along with professors entered inside....

"So everyone.... This is your last year of graduation.... And being in business management stream... You all would have a dream to run your own business..... Thinking about all this.... This year our college is going to do a competition... In this you have to make a group... Prepare your own stuff of business.... Like if you want to start a clothing business.... Make designer clothes.... If you are interested in jewelry business than make it..... Like this you should prepare all the things...... Do a presentation on you goods.... How they are made.... Your motive to make them.... And submit it before you graduation ceremony.....

The group can be made with college students or outside people.... But none of you can get help of professional people who are already doing all this jobs for years..... The group which will have the most interesting stuffs... The perfect presentation.... Will be provided financial support from our college..... I hope you all got everything which I said..... For more information ask you professors.... Best of luck.... I hope to see you all doing hard work.... "The principal ended and left from there....

" Hyung we should participate in this"Tae said....

"Yes we have to this is the chance we can get financial help from college which will make our burden less.... Let's go home and discuss this with everyone" Kook said....

"Let me call hope hyung and ami noona" Tae said taking his phone out....

*****

Home...

"Hmmm.... I get what you said.... Now tell us which business we will do" Jhope said....

"That means you will help us" Tae asked...

"Of course Tae.... We all were help you both" Ami said sitting beside jhope.....

"I will help too.... Now tell us what you have thought" Bang said being the most excited one.....

"I was thinking of do clothes and modelling business.... It have more profit.... But if we do this we should have a clothes designer, model, photographer, and someone to stitch the clothes" Kook said thinking who can do this things....

"Noona you are very good at fashion and you love drawing.... You can be the designer.... Hope hyung you are perfect for a model.... Bang uncle you once said that you know how to stitch so this is also solved.... I am good at photography so I will handle it.... Kook hyung you will do the presentation..... "Tae told all this making four of them smile widely.....

" Yes that's perfect.... I will design best clothes "ami said...

" And I know modeling.... I am ready to be a model"jhope said clapping his hands....