17

Inside a park....

June....as she isn't mrs kim anymore..... So... June was sitting on a bench inside a park.... She has tried to go to her relatives who throwed her out as once she had insulted everyone when she was rich.... She than tried to go to an old age home from where she was again thrown out as kook has send her photo in every old age home....

And asked them to not let this lady live there.... So now she is sitting here not knowing where should she go.... She was in deep thoughts when she saw a hand in front of her holding a sandwich... She looked up where a lady was smiling at her giving her sandwich....

She took that and said "thank you so much.... " She said and took and bite...

"No don't thank me.... I give food to all the poor people here" She said motioning around where some other people were eating too....

"I am not poor " June said...

"I can understand... You don't want to except that you are poor" The lady said....

"I said I  am not poor can't you understand me" June said more like shouted... Gaining other people attention...

"Looks like she has lost her mind" Another woman said to her friend

"Hey... I didn't lost my mind... You don't know I am wife of a rich man" She said totally forgetting that neither she is married anymore.... Nor her husband Or we say ex husband is rich now....

"I think she is mentally unstable.... See she is saying nonsense" People started to say all this things....

June went to that lady who said that she has lost her mind and grabbed her neck...

"You dare you disrespect me" June said...

"Leave me.... Cough... Leave" The lady said trying to remove her hands....

Some people in hospital uniform ran inside the park and two nurses grabbed June pulling her away from the lady....

The woman's friend gave her water and she signed in relief....

While June was dragged to a hospital van and started to thrash in their hold when she saw the van was from mental hospital....

"Leave me.... I am not mental" She shouted but who is gonna listen to her when her behaviour is speaking that she is mental....

She was than forcefully sat inside and the van took her to mental hospital....

While taekook who were watching all this through video call smirked.... They were the one who send that lady to give her sandwich than another woman who said that June looks like she has lost her mind..... And they were the one who called mental hospital informing them that June is mentally unstable.....

They has send her some where that neither she can come back.... Nor she will be able to live peacefully and fool others.....

*****
Next day....

Others already left for Seoul except taekook who had still a work undone.... Kook parked his car in front of police station and came out than as usual helped tae to come out....

Both walked inside where they were greeted by the head officer enuwoo... He smiled at them and they all walked to his cabin....

"Welcome hyung.... I had did what you said... " Enuwoo said

"I am really glad to know this.... Actually I wanted to meet them" Kook said...

"Yeah sure let ask someone to take them to investigation room" Enuwoo said and called someone...