12

2 days later....

"Come in" Kook spoke in his cold voice

"Come in" Kook spoke in his cold voice.... They both were currently inside their seoul office..... Sitting inside their cabin going through some files.... There was a knock on the door and kook asked the person to come inside

"Hello taekook.... You called me" Joon said entering inside sitting on chair

"Yes hyung actually we wanted to discuss something" Kook said... Tae called hopemi through landline and asked them to come in their cabin....

(I forgot to tell this.... Tae is the company's second CEO but not everyone knows about this.... He is actually known for being CEO's secretary.... As a CEO can't work without a secretary and Tae being a possessive person never let kook have a secretary....

He was always there as kook's secretary and kook was more than happy by this.... Because Tae was always near him.... And Tae was just secretary for name.... Because kook always helped tae in everything.... So people often get confused who is the real secretary... Tae or kook)

"So hyungs we have to discuss something with three of you" Tae said....

"Yeah.... Actually we were thinking that we all should go busan tomorrow.... You know there are some old problems to solve and we have to show some people who we are" Kook said with a smirk....

"I got it kook.... Don't worry we all are going busan tomorrow" Namjoon said smirking as well....

"Yeah I will ask bang uncle to look at the company till we are their" Jhope said....

"And one more thing arrange a press conference.... It's time to reveal our face and real name" Tae said smirking......

Three of them looked at taekook who were looking like devils in that smirk....

"Done... When should I ask the reports to come" Ami asked....

"Today evening.... And tell them we have three announcement to make.... And I don't want any questions from any report" Kook said ami nodded immediately calligraphy the team of tk to arrange what kook asked

*****
Evening

The conference room of Tk company was filled with reports there was just one thing going in their minds.... What are this three announcement.....

All the voices went silent.... The whole room was pin drop silent when the main door got opened by Yugi(I still didn't remember his spelling so it will be yugi)..... He stood on the main door.....

Everyone stood up from their seats when the most awaited people entered.... Taekook came inside and directly went to their seats.... Hope mi also entered after them and than bang entered.... They all sat and ami motioned the reports to sit as well.....

"So our CEO's have three announcement to make.... We are kindly requesting to not ask any questions" Ami said and kook cleared his throat....

"Good evening everyone.... As you all wanted to know our face and name from years.... We are finally going to reveal them.... And I am warning you all... I don't want any questions.... " Kook said.... Taekook looked at each other and slowly removed their mask which made everyone gasp....