15

They all were sitting in living room....

"But hyung how you got to know about this" Kook asked...

"Your dad told me that he is favoring me giving me food and good life style so i should be there slave for that.... And when they locked me in basement there I found my real mother's diary where she wrote about how this two killed my dad and took everything" Junghyun said....

"It's ok hyung.... We will make them suffer together.... By the way I didn't introduced you with my lovely hyungs" Kook said smiling at five of them.... Who were quite sad....

As they thought that their value in kook's life with be less now as he got his blood related brother....

"He is namjoon hyung.... He have always supported us like a father... If I had any difficulty he was always there to help me in every situation.... He is jin hyung... He took care of me like his own son.... He always scold me on how to should I eat more so that I will he healthy..... That is yoongi hyung.... He taught us how we should handle our enemies... How can we make them quite with our some lines.... Jimin hyung... He is... Hmmm... Yeah he always taunted me and teased me"kook said getting a glare from jimin....

"Ok ok.... He was always there to help me and motivate me to do my best.... He was the one who helped me how should I open up in front of everyone.... And jhope hyung is literally a sunshine... In Paris he always took care of us.... He was there to fight for us every time.... And when our mood went off.... He was always there with his sunshine smile to make us smile.... Ami noona saved us from bullies and helped us in reach to our success and if she didn't helped us in designs we wouldn't have won that competition..... "Kook said all this making his hyungs and noona to tear up.....

They all are that part of taekook's life that without them this two will be always incomplete... If not for their support this two must be still struggling somewhere doing some ordinary jobs....

" I can't even have words to thank you all.... You helped him gave him love when he was all alone.... What I wasn't able to do for him from his childhood you all did that in just some years..... I am glad that my kook got such a great family..... Thank you so much "junghyun said and bowed to them...

" Don't thank us.... And he is not only your brother now.... He is our little brother for him we are ready to fight the whole world... "Joon said and all of them nodded

" Ahmmm.... Now the most important person my love"kook said making all of them to shake their heads and junghyun to chuckle...

"He is my lifeline.... My heartbeat.... My world.... My strength... If he wasn't there with me all this year... I would have never able to do anything....i am here just because of him.... " Kook said staring at tae with so much love in his eyes...

"Thank you so much tae.... You are literally an angel in his life.... I am thank ful to God that my brother God the best life partner...... " Junghyun said smiling at him....

Junghyun than told what their parents did in all this year's.... Along with the illegal medicine selling...

"Sir" Yugi said running inside the living room making all of their head snap towards him

"What happened" Jhope asked...

"There is a lady and a man outside... First they wanted to complete inside we stopped them so they called media and now they are telling media that they are boss parents.... And boss has throwed them... " Yugi said, making kook frown...

Joon immediately switched on the television 'breaking news... The CEO of Tk clothes and modelling... Jeon jungkook had throwed his parents out of his house.... We are currently outside his house in busan where his parents are standing begging him to let them in.... We didn't expected him to be like this-'