06

7:15 pm(same day)

They just closed the restaurant.... As they also want to enjoy their time with their family.... All of them were cleaning..... Tae was doing that too.... Suddenly the lights went off.... He looked all around and was about to walk to kitchen when he saw a lighted candle coming towards him......

The lights turned on.... He stared at kook who was holding the cake with a lighted candle.... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEEEEEEE" They all shouted and started to sing the birthday song.....

Tae blew the candles and wished 'I wish we all will be able to achieve our dreams soon' he cut the cake and fed kook and than others.... Tae was smiling widely which made all of their hearts warm....

"Thank you so much..... This is the first time i am celebrating my birthday...... You all are the best" Tae said with glossy eyes....

"Don't thank us..... And get used to it.... Because we will celebrate your birthday every year" Jin said and they all did a group hug where jimin forcefully pulled yoongi whose face was showing he don't like the hug.... But in real he was feeling happy.....

Jin served all of them dinner... Almost everything was tae's favorite specially the strawberry cake..... Kook who was sitting beside Tae was filling his plate again and again....

"Have it Tae.... " Kook said putting another piece of meat from his plate in tae's plate...

"Kook hyung i am full... And you should eat it too" Tae said putting it again in kook's plate....

"But it's your birthday baby" Kook said but blinked when he realized what he called Tae..... He slowly looked towards others who were staring at him like a hawk.....

"What you said" Jimin asked....

"I.... I said.... I said that he should eat more he looks like a baby" Kook said trying to cover up what he just spoke.... Four of them looked at him with narrow eyes while Tae was silently eating with pink cheeks....

"By the way.... Did you both made Aby pamphlet of our restaurant" Jin said to change the topic.....

Taekook looked at each other and nodded.... "Why.... And when you both distributed it" Joon asked...

"Hyung we are a part of this family.... We wanted to help you both as much as we can.... You say we are like your younger brothers than it is our right to do things that we be beneficial for our restaurant" Tae said....

"Yes hyung Tae is right.... And we made some pamphlet by our hands and than xeroxed it.... After school we distributed it on street.... By this neither we used too much money... Nor we did all the work" Kook said.... Namjin smiled proudly at them.....

"We are really proud of you.... And yes you both are absolutely right.... You are our family and do what you want related to this restaurant" Jin said patting their heads lovingly.....

*******

1 year later.....

"Taekook.... Get out of the room..... The results won't change... Even if you lock yourself inside" Jin said knocking on their room's door..... Yes taekook has their own room now....

In this one year many things changed... They restaurant and shop started to earn more than before..... Give credit to this two younger who used to bring new ideas to grown the business..... They earned more and bought a new house which has 3 bed rooms along with living room and kitchen......

Taekook had completed their school and they had given exam for scholarship of Paris university... 'LIVE THE DREAM'...... And if they got pass in this exam both can go to Paris and complete their further studies..... Today the results are coming and this two has locked themselves inside their room being afraid that they will pass or not....