14

Next day....

Taekook entered inside Jh hospital where the owner welcomed them.... They both went to his cabin and talked about donation and all...

"I am glad to meet such a kind hearted person I real.... I wish we will meet in future too" Mr cha owner said...

"Same here Mr cha... I am glad to meet you as well" Kook said...

"I am extremely sorry I can't give you a tour as today is my daughter's birthday and I have to go home.... But I will call the head of our hospital.... He will tour you around... " Mr cha said with apolitical face.....

"It's ok Mr cha... Family comes first... You go we are fine with anyone" Tae said...

"Thank you so much for understanding Mr and Mr jeon" Mr cha said making Tae to blush and kook to stare at Tae...

"Umm did I said something wrong" He asked..

"No you didn't... He will be jeon soon" Kook said eyes still on Tae....

"Ohhh... Ahh here doctor junghyun came" Mr cha said making kook's smile to fade...

"Mr jeon he is dr junghyun... And you know he is a jeon too" Mr cha said with a chuckle... While kook just stared blankly at junghyun who was smiling at him...

"Nice to meet you dr. " Tae said...

"Same here Mr kim and Mr jeon" Junghyun said...

"I will take my leave now" Mr cha said and left three alone

"Call another person to tour us" Kook said with cold voice...

"Why... Do you hate me that much.... That you don't even want to see me" Junghyun said with glossy eyes...

"I am not supposed to answer you.... Just do what I say" Kook said glaring at the, wall...

"Kook at least listen to me once" Junghyun said... Tae was just staring at them not knowing what to say...

"Why should I.... Huh.... Why should I listen to someone who don't care about me" Kook asked glaring at junghyun...

"It's not like that kook... I cared for you this the reason I let you go that day.... Atleast give me a chance to explain myself"junghyun said tears were now flowing from his eyes...

" No-"kook stopped when Tae held his hand.... Tae shook his head

"Listen to him once hyung" Tae said making kook to sign...

"Fine... Come to my house in evening... Now let's go we have to reach home soon... Tour us around" Kook said not looking at junghyun who smiled widely...

He toured both of them professionally and went to see them off till their car....

"Thank you so much" Junghyun said to Tae...

"It's ok hyung...." Tae said...

"Baby let's go" Kook said hanging call... He was talking to Mr cha telling him that they had toured around...

"Bye kook... Bye Tae... See you soon" Junghyun said Tae waved at him while kook just hummed....

Inside the car...

"Love why you stopped me that time.... I don't want to hear his any explanation" Kook said leaning to tae's shoulder...

"Bunny you know I would have never stopped you but I saw there was love in his eyes for you.... " Tae said caressing kook's hair...

"But we can't trust him... They all are double faced people" Kook said

"You trust me right" Tae asked kook held tae's other hand and said...