19

A week later.....

Today is finally the day yoonmin are getting married..... They all were currently inside a big church which was decorated beautifully with white flowers.... Kook and joon were checking all the things again....

"Hello guys" Junghyun said waving at them while entering inside.... Along with jen...

"Hiii hyung thank god you came.... I thought you won't come " Kook said hugging him...

"How I won't come yoongi had called me personally and asked me to attend his wedding" Junghyun said....

"Hello joon hyung" Jen said....

"Hii... How are you both and how is the baby" Joon asked....

"We both are fine and baby too" Jen said....

"That's nice.... Hyun please help us in checking over the stage " Joon asked....

"Yeah sure.... I will check it" Hyun said....

"Kook where are tae and others" Jen asked....

"They all are with jimin hyung in bridal room getting ready.... Come I will take you there" Kook said smiling widely....

"Kook come back early.... Don't stay there admiring tae" Joon said and kook nodded guiding Jen to the room....

He knocked on the door and it got opened by ami...

"What do you want now" She asked blocking the door....

"I was just helping noona to come here" Kook said pointing at Jen.... Ami hugged her and took her inside and kook also went inside without asking...

"Babyyy.... Waahhh I missed you" Kook said standing beside tae who was making Lisa ready....

"Come on bro... You just didn't met him for 2 hours and you are saying like you didn't saw him for 2 years" Jin said rolling his eyes....

"I can't leave with out my baby for 2 minutes also.... So two hours are 2 years for me" Kook whinned....

"Bunny don't you have work" Tae asked looking at kook who was just staring at him for 10 minutes now....

"I have... But I didn't want to leave you" Kook said still eyes fixed on other....

Jin motioned something to ami and they both dragged kook out of the room....

"Help my husband first.... You can admire him after the wedding" Jin said and closed the door...

****

"Is yoongi hyung ready" Kook asked peeking inside groom room..

"Yes see" Jhope said turning him around...

"Wow you are looking handsome hyung" Kook said coming inside....

"I know but... Look his face looks like he will run away from here" Jhope teased....

"What happened... Jhope hyung is right you look tensed" Kook asked getting worried for his hyung....

"I am nervous" Yoongi spoke rubbing his palms together....

"Don't worry.... Everything will be fine...being nervous is common.... I was nervous at my wedding too.... But at the end when you will see you lover.... Your nervous will fly away" Jhope said patting his back...