27

Double update

Kook held tae's hand and they both slowly walked towards mandap... Ami and subh were making sure tae's lehenga didn't get damaged....

Both climbed and kook first helped tae to sit on the seat and than he sat too

Both climbed and kook first helped tae to sit on the seat and than he sat too... The pandit ji started the mantras and lit the fire.... All of them were joining their both hands....

"Groom's sister please come in front and tie their knots" Pandit ji said... But kook signed as he thought he didn't have a sister... But looked behind him when ami held tae's edge of dupatta and tied it with kook's clothes which was hanging on his shoulder....

Kook smiled at her and she also returned the smile.... After some more mantra's pandit ji said...

"Bride's father please come in front for kanyadan" It was now tae's turn to sign.... Father... As much he remember he didn't have a father....

But he looked at joon with teary eyes when joon came forward and placed tae's right hand on kook's... And did all the rituals as pandit ji asked...

Kook was sad seeing tears running down from tae's eyes.... But he can't do anything except rubbing tae's back with his free hand....

After that they both stood up and started to take phera... In first three phera tae was walking in front of kook... And than kook came in front... They told each other seven promises in each phera... Than they again sat...

Jen came foward with mangalsutra and sindoor... Kook put mangalsutra around tae's neck and put sindoor on his forehead....

"From now on you both are married to each other" Pandit ji announced which made the whole crowd to clap...

After all the rituals and things... They did the photo shoot... Couples photoshoot than they clicked photos with their family.... After that they met special guests and left for mansion after all the things ended..

In car tae kook were sitting with yoonmin...

"Baby see your uncles got married today... Are you happy" Jimin talked to his baby bump caressing it softly... Yoongi smiled at him before placing his own hands on the baby bump....

While on the back seat kook has his hand placed on tae's thighs who is looking out side...

Kook moved a little more close to other leaving no gap in between them... He leaned a little before whispering...

"Baby... " He said... Tae just hummed...

"I want a kiss" He said but tae shook his head shyly...

"Not now" Tae said lowly...

"Arrghh... Don't do this to me... Just one... Pwease" Kook said... Tae looked in front and gave a quick peck on kook's lips....

"Not a peck I want kiss" Kook, said shifting more close to Tae ....