05

5 months later......

Everything was going perfect.... They all were very happy together.... Joon and Jackson were proud of taekook as they came first in their first exam.... They both were very intelligent and good in studies.... At home on weekend or in night.... They both studied together for hours....

And if they have any questions or problem they will ask it to Joon who gladly helped them..... Today was sunday and it was evening which means they all were at home....

Restaurant was opened in only till afternoon on Sundays.... Kook was doing his maths home work and Tae went to bring water for them.... Namjin and yoongi were also in living room busy in their own world....

They all looked towards kitchen from where jimin ran and Tae came chasing him.... Jimin was holding a packet of nachos....

"Yaah.. Hyung give it to me.... That's mine" Tae said trying to catch jimin who pulled out his tongue....

"No I took it now it's mine" Jinin said... Namjin just shook their head while yoongi signed. . Kook stood up walking towards jimin....

"Give it to him" He said looking at jimin who just rolled his eyes....

"I won't" Jimin said hiding it on his back....

"Listen take mine if you want.... But give that packet to him" Kook said.... He forwarded his hand but jimin just shook his head.. . He walked close and snatched the packet from jimin who was dumbfounded by the sudden action.....

Kook turned to tae and gave him the packet smiling softly.... Others were staring at kook who just sat on his place concentrating on his work.... Tae sat next to him too.... Sharing the nachos with kook and doing his work....

Namjin and yoongi walked to jimin and yoongi closed jimin mouth which was open....

"Don't mess with Tae when kook is near" Jin said

"True.... You can't take anything from Tae.... Kook won't let you" Joon said....

"But it was just a packet of nachos" Jimin said....

"But it belongs to Tae.... So... Kook won't let anyone else have it.... You should know him till now..... " Namjin said together....

"I told you... Don't try to put this kind of stunts before also" Yoongi said remembering the incident happened 2 days ago......how he warned jimin to not tease Tae if kook is near....

2 days ago... Tae was peacefully watching TV.... And kook was in washroom.... Jimin got an idea to scar Tae.... He went behind the couch where Tae was sitting and shouted... Boooo... In his ears... Which made Tae to scream and tears came in his eyes.... As he was scared...

Kook came to them running and saw Tae with teary eyes.... He glared at jimin who got scared.... Kook calmed Tae by rubbing his back and gave him some water.... He warned jimin to never do this kind of stuff.... And scolded him too....

Yoongi and namjin understood kook won't take anything lightly if it's related to Tae.   Yoongi even warned jimin and he shouldn't do this kind of stuff....

Present....

Jimin nodded remembering everything.... He went to taekook and apologize.... Tae smiled at him and so did kook.... Three of them than shared the nachos....

*****

31,August .... Time 11:55 in night....

Kook was sleeping peacefully without knowing that five people were surrounding him... Holding candles, knife, and cake....

Their eyes we're stuck on the clock which was showing 11:56....they all were ready to celebrate kook's birthday.... The clock striked 12 and tae shook kook violently.....

"Taeeee..... " Kook said pulling the blanket over his face.... But whinned when Tae snatched it.....

"Yaaahhhh wake up...... " Tae said which made kook to sit lazily....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOK" They all shouted together making kook to flinch.... His eyes went wide when he saw all of them signing birthday song jin holding a small yet cute cake..... He felt like he was dreaming....

Never in his all 17 now 18 years of life.... He got a birthday surprise.... Leave the surprise.... He didn't got a single wish from his family.... And now seeing people being awake in mid of light... Holding a cake.... Was enough to tear him..... Tae saw kook's tears and hugged him

"Bunny..... Don't cry.... It's your birthday.... " Tae said whipping his tears..... Kook blowed the candles he closed his eyes and wished 'I wish that we all stay together forever'.... He thought....

He cut the cake and fed the first bite to tae which was excepted by others..... Than they ate cake and slept....

Next day... Jin made kook's favorite food and made him eat till his stomach was about to burst.... Tae kook went to their school after that....

*****

2 months later....

December 30,afternoon time....

Being the last week of year the restaurant was pack..... They had so much customer which made jin and joon a little shock.... Even though every year they had more customer on new years than normal days but this year the amount of people were too much.....

They all were busy serving and taking orders.... Even tae and jimin have to take orders.... Jin was going inside the kitchen when he noticed a person holding a pamphlet and staring at his restaurant board.... He went out asking if the person wanted something.. . ..

"Excuse me" Jin said polity....

"Aahh is it World Wide restaurant" The person asked showing the pamphlet which was an advertisement pamphlet of jin's restaurant.... Jin nodded his head staring it with wide eyes....

The person entered inside.... But before that Jin asked the person from where he got the pamphlet.... He told that this type of pamphlet were distributed on street from last two three days.... The pamphlet was simple and was looking like hand made.....

That's when it striked Jin..... Taekook..... They did this.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Sorry for short chapter.....

Thanks for reading. . ....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssssss.....

Author