30

All of them looked at hyun with wide eyes...

"What you said hyung" Kook asked not believing what he heard....

"My little brother you are going to become father... Congratulations" Hyun said and kook jumped suddenly which made others flinched....

"Oh my god... I will be a dad" Kook jumped all around the living room others just chuckled at him... While Tae smiled with glossy eyes....

"Baby... Baby... " Kook said standing Tae too...

"Thank You Thank you thank you so much" Kook said jumping holding Tae too...

"Hubby stop" Tae said closing his eyes...

"Sorry sorry sorry.... Are you feeling dizzy... Hyung what should I do to help him" Kook asked making Tae sit on couch...

"You have to take care of him more now.... Make sure he eats healthy food and don't let him stress... " Hyun said and kook nodded hearing everything carefully...

"Ok... Hyung...i understood anything else which I should know" Kook asked...

"Yeah... He will have mood swings.... And different types of carvings.... You should handle everything calming" Hyun explain...

"Come with me tomorrow to hospital we will do some reports which will help to know us how much time has been he pregnant" Hyun said....

Kook nodded... He looked at his baby who was sleeping peacefully on jimin's shoulder...

"Guessing by his current state I think he would be a little lazy... So be ready the mood swings will be too much too... " Hyun said... Kook lifted Tae and went to their room.... He changed others clothes and than his own... He laid next to Tae who immediately snuggled to him... Kook just hugged his lovely baby.... Imagining their baby...

*****

Next day..

Both went with Hyun and did the reports... Turned out tae was 2 weeks pregnant.... After coming back kook was teased...

"Woohhh aren't you too fast... Like you made him pregnant just in two weeks " Jimin said...

"Yeah his sperms are too active I guess" Hope joined jimin...

"I am proud of you" Joon said with a proud face...

Kook was proud of himself too... He worked hard for it.... While Tae was hiding behind jin being all red....

They all than had their lunch together as they a took a leave today.... Kook made sure to feed Tae what he wanted....

****

(There will be time skips so sorry )

One month later....

Tae is becoming chubby which kook is loving the most.... He love the cute soft squishy cheeks of others.... And he loves one more thing... Tae's clingyness.... Like Tae don't leave him for a mere second..... He want his hubby with him 24/7 which is the reason kook has took a long break from their company giving the responsibilities to hope and bang... Joon help them too some times.... When hope has to leave for his own pregnant wife....

Currently they were in their room... And as usual Tae was between kook's legs... His head on others chest.... Both were watching movie conjuring... Yeah horror movie which was making kook a little scared while tae... He was laughing whenever the ghost was appearing on the screen... Kook even asked him the reason what was funny.... And he replied that the ghost looked too funny... Tae laughed hard when the ghost suddenly appeared again... Which made kook to concentrate on his love which was way more worth to look than that damn movie.. (No offense)...