28(M)

Third update

They all reached home... Tae ran to his room making kook frown he was about to follow other when joon called him...

"Kook come here"..

" Yes hyung"he said going toward joon...

"You liked all the preparation right" Joon asked...

"Yeah it was best" Kook said..

"Hmmm... " Joon said looking at Jin who motioned him something...

"Can i go now" Kook asked...

"No... I mean... I... I" Joon looked around not finding words... While kook was continuesly glance upstairs...

"Kook we just wanted to tell you that don't worry we will manage your company for some days.... You enjoy and spend time with Tae" Jimin said coming towards them...

"Ohh... I know that... This is why I am relaxed" Kook saud smiling softly... Jin looked at his phone when he got a message...

"Now go.... We are going to sleep too... Good night" Jin said and dragged Joon with him...

"I am going too have a good time.... I mean good night" Jimin said walking away too...

Kook just looked at their disappearing figure... "Why are they all seems suspicious.... Nahhh they all are weird normally also... " Kook just shrugged running to his room....

He took a deep breath holding the door knobs before pushing it slowly but was amazed by the decorations...
He looked around but Tae was no where to be seen.. He thought other must be in bathroom.... So he just started to look around the beautiful decoration

He started to imagine him and Tae on the bed with moans and groan filled in room

He started to imagine him and Tae on the bed with moans and groan filled in room.... He was too deep in his imagination that he didn't heard the bathroom door getting open.... But he snapped his head towards the door when he heard...

"Hubby~~" Their stood a living sin.... Kook's breath stuck .....his throat went dry.... When he saw the his baby looking like a sin.... A whole damn buffet... Which he wanna have badly... He gulped visibly....