13

Next day...

"All set" Joon asked to them

"Yes everything is done.... Let's go" Kook said circling his hands around tae's shoulder....

"But where are we going to stay.... Did you booked any hotel" Tae asked....

"That's a surprise" Kook said.... They all walked outside sitting in their respective cars....

"Yugi... You can come with fourth car.... I will drive this myself" Kook said taking the keys... Yugi nodded and went to bodyguards car...

"Your highness" Kook said opening the door for Tae who nodded being part of kook's act and sat inside....

Kook jogged to drivers sit and went inside... He put his seat belt and smiled at Tae... "Ready" He asked...

"More than ready" Tae said....

Kook started the engine and started to drive.... Three cars following him.... They crossed seoul and were now driving on highway.... Kook glanced at Tae who was looking outside.... He left the gear and held tae's hand.... Putting both together on gear making Tae to smile at him...

After driving for hours they finally entered inside busan.... They drove from amusement park.... Tae signed looking at it.... Kook frowned at this....

"What happened baby" Kook asked....

"Nothing... Just thinking that i lived 16 years in this city but never went to amusement park" Tae said leaning his head on seat....

"You never came " Kook asked being shocked...

"Naahhh.... I wasn't allowed to enjoy... But you must have went" Tae asked looking at kook

"Yeah just once... Mom and dad were out of town leaving me and hyung alone.... That day hyung took me amusement park and we enjoyed whole day here" Kook said remembering the only happy memory of his childhood....

"Hmmm.... That's nice" Tae said with s soft smile

"Don't worry baby I will take you to amusement park.... " Kook said pecking his back of hand lovingly....

*****

"Aaahhh finally.... I am so tired" Jin said getting out of car followed by other....

They all reached the house where they will live for some days....

"Right the ride was so long and tiring" Jimin said clinging on yoongi....

"Baby.... Are you ok.... Should I lift you" Kook asked making everyone roll their eyes....

"Kook.... He isn't that tired.... I am very tired please lift me" Jin said...

"Ask your husband to lift you" Kook said

"Stop it... Let's go inside" Tae said and everyone nodded... Yugi unlocked the door...

"By the way... This house is great... Who is the owner of this house" Tae asked as they all walked inside and sat on couches...

"You" Kook said

"Hyung stop joking tell me" Tae said but stared at kook with wide eyes when he said....
"I am not joking love... I bought this house for you"

"But why" Tae asked...
"Because I want you to live in your own house no matter in which city or country we are" Kook said putting his head on tae's shoulder....

******

Next day....

"So where are you both going to meet Mr and Mrs kim" Joon asked to taekook....