29

Next afternoon....

Kook squeezed his eyes and blinked twice before looking around him... He than looked down where his pretty baby was still sleeping soundly.... He smiled softly caressing tae's hairs remembering all the things happened last night...

He pecked others hairs before he slowly tapped on tae's shoulder...

"Baby.... Wake up sweet heart" He said still caressing tae's hairs...

But the other was so tried that he didn't budged a little... Kook just signed softly and reached his free hand to the night stand taking his phone....

'We are going to company and we will have dinner outside... Your lunch is inside microwave heat it and have it.... Enjoy your time together... Bye' he chuckled at jin's message.... He knew they all are doing this so this two can spend their time together....

Kook took a pic of his sleeping baby and again tried to wake other as they need to eat something....

"Baby... Bun.... Wake up.... " He said and it worked this time as Tae moved a little but hissed when he felt pain in his back...

"What happened baby" Kook asked... Tae looked at him with his puppy eyes....

"My back hurts" He said...

"Awww I am sorry for that" Kook said and rubbed his back which made Tae to sign as the pain was going away....

"Hubby" Tae called... Kook just smiled hearing the sweet voice of other.... The word was surly a turn on for him.... But only when Tae says that in husky or seducive voice..

"Yes baby.... " Kook said so softly that it looked he was talking a small kid...

"I am hungry" Tae said with a pout...

"Is it... Than let's take shower and eat something ok" Kook asked getting a nod from other... But he chuckled when Tae didn't moved from his chest...

"Baby... If you won't get up... How we will take bath" Kook said...

Tae just hummed and was about to slid to the other side of bed.... But... "Aaahhh"Tae hissed...

" Idiot take your jr out first "Tae said...

" Ohh yeah... Sorry.. Hehe"kook said and pulled out his jr.... Making Tae hiss a little...

He than slid from other's chest but shrieked in pain when his back touched the soft mattress...

"Baby are you fine" Kook asked Worriedly....

"Yeah I am totally fine" Tae said with a glare..

"Sorry I will carry you wait" Kook said and stood up he lifted other in bridal style going inside the washroom...

He tried to make Tae stand under shower but held other's waist tightly when Tae was about to fall...

"It's pain too much" Kook asked and Tae nodded...

"I am really sorry baby.... I didn't wanted to give you pain" Kook said in a sad tone...

"Oh god.... It's ok... It is paining more as it was first time.... Don't take tension" Tae said...

Kook just hummed and bathed them self... He than lifted Tae and placed him on the sink.... He took their brush and helped Tae to brush his teeths... Meanwhile he went back in their room and changed the bed sheet.... And cleaned other mess he created....

He came back with his own t shirt for other with a black painte and bra.... He made Tae wear them and he also wore his clothes....

He walked down directly in kitchen with Tae in his arms.... He placed Tae on kitchen counter and went to put food on heat....