03

On demand of so many cutiesssss.... Here is another chapter.... Enjoy

Taekook were standing in front of a small, cozzy yet fancy restaurant... There was a huge board hanging at the top

'World Wide Restaurant'

Both looked at each other and kook pushed the door.... They heard a ding when the door opened.... They both entered inside and saw two small person... Not too small... But yes. . They saw them and both of them smiled at youngers as Namjoon already inform them that today two young boys are coming for job....

Kook was about to speak something but flinch when they heard a loud shout from kitchen....

"KIM NAMJOON NEVER.... I REPEAT NEVER ENTER INSIDE THE KITCHEN WITHOUT TELLING ME.... " ....

"But baby I was just cutting the fruits and trying to boil water..... Why you all behave like I will burn the whole kitchen just but entering inside"..... A low and soft voice said....

" Because you always do.... You were holding the knife wrong... If you would have pressed it hardly you would have cut your five fingers.... And boiling water.... Where is the water.... Why I can only see the burning vessel on the gas"the same voice came which was too loud some moments before...

"Sorry jinnie.... The water got evaporated"....

" Jimin go stop them.... Or they will fight till night"the cat looking like guys said.... The said person jimin went inside and dragged a man who has wide shoulder.... Another tall male come outside after them....

"Are you both the one who want job" Namjoon asked....

"Yes I am jungkook and he is taehyung" Kook said... Jin cooed at Tae... And was about to pinch his cheeks but stopped as kook hide Tae behind him....

"Ohh possessive I see" Jin muttered...

"Nice to meet you.... We are hiring you both.... And do you have place to stay" Joon asked....

"No sir" Both said together....

"ok so you can live with us.... We four live in same house.... By the way... I am kim Namjoon... He is my husband kim seokjin... Our chef min yoongi.... And delivery boy and yoongi's finace park jimin" All of them waved at taekook who bowed and waved back....

"So you both will start worked from today food and house will be provided by us" Jin announced....

Both of then bowed 90° making four of them shock.... "Thank you so much we will do our best"

"No no don't bow and call us hyung.... So there are two post... One is cashier and other is waiter... What will you both choose" Namjoon asked.... Kook looked at Tae and replied..

"I will be the waiter and Tae will be cashier" He said...

"It's ok hyung I can be the waiter" Tae said but kook shook his head...

"No you will be safe behind the cash counter" Kook said and the four elders started at them with amazed face.... 'This two seems really close they must know each other from very long' they thought....

"Ok ok... The restaurant will start after half hour.... Do you both had your breakfast" Jin asked both shook their head....

"Ok we were about to eat come eat with us" Jin said.... Kook was about to say something but jimin spoke first....

"Don't try to refuse.... It's a rule that we all should eat together and live together.... "

They all got settled on the chair taekook sitting beside each other.....