07

Double update.....

Taekook landed in Paris.... They both collected their luggage and went outside.... They were finding someone who was coming to pick them..... They both looked towards a person who shouted their name.... He was a korean too.... His smile was so bright.....

"I am your hope.... You are my hope.... I am jhope..... Hiiii" The person introduced making both of them giggle....

"Hello jhope hyung" Kook said...

"Hii jhope hyung... I am-"... " Tae and kook right"jhope cut Tae.... Both nodded...

"I know this.... Bang uncle told me..... Let's go you both must be hungry" Jhope said taking tae's bag.... They all sat inside a normal car and drove to their new house....

*****

"Welcome..... " Bang joon's uncle welcomed them with a warm hug....

"Thank you uncle" Both said....
"It's ok kids.... By the way I am Bang.... My real name is Bangsuik but here people call me bang.... We have three rooms one is mine two is jhope's and third is for you..... If you want you can share that room Or one of you can share room with jhope" He said.....

"We are ok together" Tae said smiling....

"Joon hyung said you let college student stay.... So are there any other student staying here" Kook asked..

"No son don't worry.... The boy is was talking is jhope my nephew.... Means joon's cousin.... There is no one other than four of us" Bang said making kook to sign in relief....

Both got freshen up and had their food.....

****

Next day....

Jhope took both to the college as he was in second year student in the same college..... They did all the formalities and started their classes.....

Jhope warned them to stay away from rich kids because they can trap you in some shits that they had done and than put all the balm on you.... They both understood this....

****

One week later....

Many people tried to be good and became their friends but they didn't get trapped by their fake smile..... Currently kook was taking out his books from locker... Tae was called by their economics professor.....kook turned and suddenly a hand gripped his collar.... He looked at the owner of the hand... It was one of the famous playboy of school whose girlfriend was nothing but a whore....

"Leave my collar" Kook said trying to remove others hand....

"You bastard..... If you are so desperate to fuck someone find any other girl.... Why are you using my girl friend" The boy name jack said....

"Excuse me you are wrong... I am not using anyone.... She was the one who came to me and said those things.... " Kook said polity.... But this kind of people don't know politeness....

"Ohhh.... So you mean to say that she came to you.... Hahaha... What is so special in you that she will come to you when she have a boyfriend like me" Jack said laughing with his friends..... But his blood boiled when he heard....

"Your answer is in your question only..... You are so bad or I say you have nothing.... This is the reason she was begging kook to fuck her" Tae spoke standing besides kook who was staring at him with surprised expression.....

"And please don't compare your useless self with a gem like kook" Tae said rolling his eyes....

"You little bitch" Jack said and was about to slap Tae but his hands were held by kook who has fire in his eyes....