23

Next day....

All of them followed what subh said... They all were listening to indian songs which made all of them surprised....

"Hyung did you heard this song... It's so good" Yoongi said showing Joon the song he was listening...

"Yeah... I heard it... I am amazed by indian songs... They are so meaningful and nice" Joon said....

They all spend their time together while dancing on indian songs... Eating snacks....

***

In evening....

The sky was already dark and they all were currently inside the house waiting for subh to come....

"Sorry everyone I got a little late as I went to pick my best friend from her house... She is y/n and y/n they are taekook... Namjin... Yoonmin... Amihope... Jenhyun" She introduced them....

"As I said we are going to play game.... You all would need help it that.... And we are going to be parted in two teams I asked her to join as.... You all don't have any problem with this right? " Subh asked....

"Yeah... Yeah... We don't have any problem" Jin said...

Great than here are your clothes... We are waiting for you outside come back after changing "they handled them the clothes and all of them left....

In all the function... Tops and bottoms are going to change their clothes in a particular room so that it can be surprise for their partner when they see them all dressed up...

****

Outside....

" Woohhh this is looking so fabulous "kook said looking around the place which was decorated with lots of lights....

" Yeah it feels like we are in some fairytales "hope said and chuckled on his own worlds....

" Wooow"bottoms said together when they entered gaining tops attention... Who can't even say that they were not surprised by their lovers beauty.... Like how the hell bottoms can pull up every dress so perfectly...

"Close you mouth boys... Or fly will enter inside" Subh said...

"Aren't they so beautiful" Y/n teasing the tops...

"To beautiful for our poor hearts" Kook said putting his hand over his chest while others nodded doing the same....

The decoration

The decoration