20(M)

They all had dinner and than went home...

"You both are staying here that's final" Kook said to hyun and jen...

"Ok fine... Show us guest room" Hyun said with a chuckle...

"Baby you go in room i will come in some times" Kook said tae nodded and said good night to everyone before leaving...

He went to their room took a bath and changed his clothes... Kook guided them to guest room and went to his room back and went to take bath....

When he came back he was just in his sweat pants.... He dried his hair..

And crawled to tae who was waiting for him....

"You were kook so beautiful today... " Kook said hovering over tae who wrapped his hands around others neck...

"Really" Tae asked...

"Of course... I thought I saw an angel walking directly from heaven" Kook said making tae blush...

Kook just stared at him before leaning and claim other soft lips...

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE....

tae pulled him even more close by his neck... Kook's hand found there way inside tae's t- shirt....

"Hmmm" Tae moaned when kook's cold hand touched his skin... Kook moved his lips passionately... He licked others lips but Tae didn't parted them....

"Arghh"kook groaned when his entrance was stopped...

He pinched others stomach which made Tae to moan and kook to smirk... He entered his tongue inside Tae's mouth tasting every corner...

" Aaah"Tae moaned when kook placed his hands over his chest... Kook smirked feeling the bra under his hands... He sucked others tongue and entered his hands inside the bras....

"Nrrghh" Tae moaned when kook squeezed the breast....

Kook backed away hands still inside others bra... He stared at Tae who had swallon lips... He was breathing heavily with made his members to twist...

He hurriedly stood up making Tae confused...

"What happened" Tae asked but blushed when he saw the budge at others sweat pants...

"I will come back after taking shower" Kook said and hurriedly went inside washroom forgetting to lock it... Tae sat there for some second before getting ul and walking towards the bathroom...

He twist the nob and found the door was unlocked... He opened it slowly going inside just to meet with others naked back... He blushed at this was the first time he saw other fully naked...

"Kook" He called, making kook to snap hi head towards him...

"What are you doing inside" Kook asked..
"Let me help you" Tae said walking forward..

"No baby... It's ok... I will manage" He replied... But stopped when Tae kneeled down facing his hard member...

"Isn't it too big" Tae said pointing at that making kook to scratch his nape being embarrassed...

"It's not normally like that.... It is your effect" Kook said making tae's face to turn red.. He just nodded holding the member softly..

"It's ok if you don't do this.. Mmm" Kook said but moaned when Tae leaned and pecked the tip...

"Are you sure" Tae asked licking the pre cum.. Making kook to breath heavily...

"No... I need y-our he-lp" Kook started but started to shutter as Tae moved his hands...