10

Thank you for so much love everyone..... I literally have tears in my eyes..... No one in my whole life made me feel so happy.... The way you all never fail telling me good things..... They way you all get worried about me.... All this things make me feel like finally I have real people around me who love me and care about me.....

I wish I will be able to meet you all one day..... My unnie.... My best friends.... My younger sister.... I got everyone here only..... I can't thank god for giving me you all......

******

In this five years.... Taekook worked really hard.... They spend their days and nights working for their business..... Both were always found inside their small office doing their work..... There were times when they forgot to eat and sleep..... Jhope ami and bang was always there to help them...

This three took care of them when they forgot about their health.... After every 6 months.... Either namjin Or yoonmin came to meet them from Korea..... In this 5 year they also became rich....

Namjoon who used to run a small shop is now an owner of the biggest mall in seoul..... Whil jin has more than 4 branches of WWR restaurant..... All around the korea.... Yoongi is a known chef whose recipes are famous.... He launches new recipe every month...... Along with this he lived his dream of being a producer....

He work in Hybe ent.while jimin he was also fulfilling his dream but stopped 2 months ago because now he is pregnant..... No yoonmin isn't married yet.... They are waiting for taekook to return back.... While namjin are also parents of a 4 year girl name Lisa..... She is sweet and is waiting for his pa and ma to return....

She call taekook pa and ma... Because jin's delivery was done in Paris.... And kook was the first one to take her in her arms from doctor and namjoon fainted after hearing jin's painful screams..... It was a premature delivery which caused jin some health issues because of which he had to stay in hospital for a week.... In this duration taekook were the one who took care of Lisa.... They both stayed in hospital for whole week....

And when Lisa was 2 years namjin went to meet them and she called them pa and ma...... Now taekook are shifting their main office to Seoul as they are ready to return.....

*******

Next morning

Kook squeezed the pillow which be was hugging and frowned.... He opened his eyes just to find himself alone on bed..... He signed and sat....

He rubbed his eyes softly and smiled widely remembering that they both are now lovers..... He quickly got up and went inside bathroom to do his morning routine.....

He came out wearing his clothes and looked at watch.... Which was showing 10 in morning.... His smile widened as today they both were on leave and jhope and ami but have gone to company. . .. He skiped down directly going in kitchen.....

Tae who was cutting fruits to make fruit salad for kook smiled when  a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist.... He knew his clingy bunny is away..... Them being clingy to each other was normal....

"Good morning hyung" Tae said doing his work....

"It's not good morning" Kook said his breath fanning Tae ear which made him feel goosebumps.....

"Why" Tae asked but blushed when kook spoke....

"You know why baby..... I hate it when you leave me alone.... I like to wake up having you in my arms" Kook said and pecked tae's ears....

"Ohhhh.... I forgot" Tae said giggling but stopped when kook pulled his ear by his teeth and nibbed on it....

"What are you doing" Tae asked his hands stopped when older started to give small sensual kisses on his neck.....