25

After the function ended they all were now having their dinner...... Where tops were feeding bottoms...

****

Next day...

It was early morning taekook were cuddled together under the duvet... Tae shuffled a little and slowly opened his eyes... His shuffling made kook awake too... Tae sat on bed rubbing his eyes... But his eyes went wide when he noticed his hands...

"Kook.... Hyung... Get up" He said patting kook

"What happened baby" Kook asked sitting while yawing...

"See my mehndi had turned black" Tae said showing his hands to kook who smiled taking others hands in his own...

"I told you... It will be black as I love you the most in this world" Kook said pecking his hands both side...

"Stop being all romantic in morning... " Tae said and pulled his hands from kook...

"It's nothing now... You are going to witness more romance from me bun... " Kook said and pulled Tae to his lap who was getting up...

"What... " Tae asked raising his eyebrows...

"Morning kiss" Kook said and kissed Tae passionately....

***

"What happened subh... You looked tensed" Ami asked to her when she entered inside...

"Yeah... We have a problem related to marriage" She said gaining all attention... They all sat on couch hearing what she wanted to say...

"What do you mean.... " Tae asked...

"Yeah tell us what is the problem" Kook asked holding tae's hand...

"Yesterday when I return back I got call from pandit ji... He told me that there are some problems which you stars and because of that we have to change some stuffs muhuratam in marriage" She said... Which made them all sign in relief...

"It's not a problem you can change it" Joon said... But she was still looking stressed...

"What happened you are still looking stressed.... Tell us on which ceremony we have to wait" Kook asked...

"For your first night.... Pandit ji has told that you can't do that till your reception... There is a perfect muhuratam for your first night after reception... And if you both will do that before it... There are high chance of something bad happening to any of you" She said...

"This is a huge problem I guess" Kook said. ...

"It is ok... You both can do this " Jimin said...

"Yeah for each others safety and tomorrow is reception so one more day" Hope said....

"But... " Kook was going to say something but stopped when Tae held his hand...

"Fine" Kook said with a sign...
"And one more thing... You both can't meet from now on... Till your wedding" Subh said making kook to stand with furiously...

"What the hell... No I won't stay away from my baby for this long" Kook said sternly...

"Kook don't say it like we are separating you from Tae for years.... It's just till evening" Jen said...

"But noona... I can't stay away from him for that much also... You all know how I am when it comes to him" Kook whinned....

"But kook it's just about some hours... Than he is all yours... After that no one will seperate you" Hyun said....

"Ok that's final than you both won't meet or talk with each other till evening... Jen Hyun take kook with you to your house... If he will stay here he will surly meet Tae" Jin said...