CHAPTER- 50

______________✨✨

ruthe khwabo ko mana lenge kati patango ko thamenge
ha ha hai jazba, ho ho hai jazba
suljha lenge uljhe rishto ka manjha, manjha ha manjha
soyi takdire jaga denge, kal ko ambar bhi jhuka denge
ha ha hai jazba, ho ho hai jazba
suljha lenge uljhe rishto ka manjha, manjha ha manjha

riste pankho ho hawa denge, riste dard ko daga denge
jeet kabhi haar kabhi, gam to yaaro honge do pal ke mehman
riste dehlije bhi langenge, riste lahu bhi to manenge
aanshu kabhi moti kabhi, jaa bhi mange yaaro kar denge kurban
bisare yaaro ko bhula lenge, soyi ummide jaga denge
ha ha hai jazba, ho ho hai jazba
suljha lenge uljhe rishto ka manjha, manjha ha manjha
______________✨✨

Akshita wipes her tears and cups his face with her hands to make him look at her.

"Listen! You lost someone close to your heart, and I can understand how painful that is. But that doesn't mean you should blame yourself. You did everything in your power to seek justice for her. You saved other girls from that monster who would have continued to harm them. As for those people who are accusing and judging you, they are not worth your time. They are senseless individuals who only want to engage in gossip and conversation without proper information. They will speak now and forget about it later when they find something else to talk about. You don't need to prove yourself to those who don't value or understand you."

"And you are not a killer! Get that in your mind you are not! That thing in your mind is not your thoughts, it's those crowd thoughts who want some chilli in their daily lives!"

"Your mental health won't improve if you keep your thoughts bottled up inside. You need to express yourself and confront those accusations. They can't do anything wrong to you because you haven't done any harm to anyone. Chaya's soul wouldn't want you to blame yourself for her death. You are not responsible for what happened to her."

"And I know my Ansh is not heartless or selfish, you are the purest and most innocent person, and I am very lucky to have you in my life! Your past is past, you need to forget but at the same time, you have to learn to face it. Forget those people and their words but learn to face them. You didn't do anything to cause you to be scared or insecure" she said very softly looking into his eyes which were listening to her very attentively.

"Promise me next time you see any of them, you will face them and not run like you did previously! And tell me each and everything!" She said putting her palm out in front of him. He looked at her hand and then at her for a few minutes before nodding and smiling.

"Everyone thought the reason I ran away from marriage at that time was because I didn't like you. However, no one asked me why I wasn't ready. What's the reason behind this?" Ekansh said, looking at her.

"Everyone thinks that I'm not treating you well while staying away! Some think 'Why did I do that?'? Whatever my past was, my mental health wasn't good enough to trust someone immediately or open up. Luckily, I married you. But what if I married someone who only used me? I am scared, Akshita, scared of everything. I am tired, tired of running and telling people that I'm not a killer, that I'm not a bad person!"

"How can people judge me for my behavior when they don't know me? I can't change myself immediately! It is unlikely I will be able to do it but that does not mean I am bad. I do not expect this from you either, I don't want you to change yourself either." he said deeply.

He will never like it if she changes herself. He respects her just the way she is, so understanding and so mature. He feels so lucky to have her in his life. She is his backbone.