Holding Onto You Chapter 47

Vincent's pov

I was ready to murder Leo. How dare he even touch Hunter. He was playing with fire and it was about time he got burnt.

I went to his house after school and his mum let me in. I went up to his room. I walked in on him having just removed his shirt.

"Couldn't stay away I see, well you're just in time to join me for a steamy shower." He flirted, opening the button of his jeans.

"I am not here to take a shower with you. I am here to warn you to stay away from Hunter. If I even hear that you touched his arm I will break your fingers. I will not let you take advantage of him. He is my boyfriend and I don't want you anywhere near him." I warned him.

He came close and took my hand, closing the door.

"No Leo don't you dare try to seduce me again because it won't work." I told him but he didn't stop and pushed me against the wall.

"I'm sorry I messed with Hunter. I will try my best to not touch him." He said as he lifted my shirt.

I swatted his hand away and gave him a piecing look.

"Don't Leo, I came here to talk to you calmly but I can get very evil and you won't like it." I held his hand when he tried to get under my shirt again.

He used his free hand to place my other hand on his bare skin, running it over his abs.

He came close and gave me a soft kiss before pulling away completely.

"Fine I won't seduce you but can you please stay the night, just to sleep, I don't want to be alone." He gave me his big blue puppy eyes again.

"I would but I am going on a spying mission tonight." I told him, popping open the window for some much needed air.

"Really, can I join you please?" He asked, pulling his shirt back on.

"Firstly I'm only going at eight tonight so you can have a shower and secondly am I ever going to get a break from you?" He was seriously becoming a real pain in the butt.

"You're very eager to have me take a shower." His flirty voice was back and I don't know why but I blushed much to his satisfaction. "And besides, you will get a break from me very soon because after finals I'm moving to London. I'm going to live with my sister and I'm going to go to the university there. I leave in August."

I never thought I would feel so much pain at the thought of not being able to see Leo all the time.

He must have read my thoughts because he hugged me tightly. He pulled away and we sat on the bed.

"My sister and her husband have an empty bachelor flat that they want to rent so I'm going to be their paying guest. I already got accepted at the university and my sister even got me a part time job at a cafe. I can't stay here, I'm reminded of her all the time. It's not permanent but I will be gone for a few years. I'm really going to miss everyone, I'm going to miss you and Hunter the most." He explained to me his future plans.

"For the next few months you are not leaving my sight." I hated that he was leaving but I knew that it was necessary.

"Finally you understand." He laughed and I joined him, my anger from earlier disappearing.

"Wait for me, I won't be long." He said as he stood up and headed to the bathroom.

I lay on the bed trying to comprehend everything he told me. In a few months everything was going to change. I won't be able to see the people I care about everyday. We will be scattered across the country and the world and this new chapter was frightening just as much as it was thrilling. Finn, Brian, Hunter and I were all going to Berkeley and so was Heather but I was definitely going to miss everyone else. Mark, Ryan, Grayson, Tyson and all the other footballers. Marissa, Amy and all the cheerleaders. Leo.