Holding Onto You Chaper 25

Vincent's pov

I pulled my coat tighter around me, hiding my hands in my pockets as I made my way to the school building on Wednesday morning. The cold wind numbed my cheeks and blurred my eyes.

It seemed weird coming to school now. Even if it's only been four months since I met Hunter, coming to school and knowing that he's upset with me and not talking to me just like the whole of Monday and yesterday, felt like something I had all my life has been suddenly taken away from me.

From the moment I met Hunter, everything about me has changed. Even when he's not with me, he's there. And if I lose him, I feel like I might go back to how I was.

His world is full of darkness but he brought light into my life. He held my hand and pulled me from darkness into light and all I did was build a gloomy cloud over us that's going to burst very soon.

And even though it's making me miserable and angry and snappy at everyone because of how frustrated I am, it seems to not phase him at all. He's spending more time with Tyler's little clique and believe it or not, he's flirting with Finn and kissing him every chance he gets and doing it very openly.

I entered the building and made my way to my locker and to confirm my thoughts, Hunter and Finn were, without a care in the world, making out against Hunter's locker which just had to be next to mine.

I turned around ready to bash something and a freshman seemed to jump ten feet in the air when he almost bumped into me. He quickly apologized and maneuvered around me making sure to keep his distance.

I saw Brian talking to a bunch of kids and I went to him. He left them and came to me. "Good morning." He said smiling really big and I growled.

"There's nothing good about this morning. With all the PDA going on in this school you would think you're at a street corner." I nodded toward Finn and Hunter who were still in a tight lip lock. Where were all the teachers to stop them?

Brian sighed. "That's not nice Vince. They're just bonding and they make such a cute couple. And besides, you have used these very same lockers as support to swap spit with lots of people. Don't act so modest." He pulled me against the wall and kissed me.

I pulled back and leaned next to him rubbing my forehead. "Stop it Brian, I'm not in the mood." I just wanted those two to stop kissing.

"Are you serious? I'm suppose to only kiss my boyfriend when he's in the mood? Fine, just forget it. I have a meeting anyway. Oh and by the way, I'm running for school vice president and I'm not in the mood for you to argue about that at all." He looked angry as he spat all that out trying to whisper so no one heard him.

"Fine, I won't argue. I'll tell you nicely. As long as you're my boyfriend you will not be vice president. If you insist on being apart of this nonsense than you will be president." With that said I left him and made my way back to my locker purposely slamming my door open so it hit Finn in the head which got them to stop and took what I needed before slamming it back shut and going to class.

There was still time for the bell to ring so I pulled out a book from my bag and started reading.

I was just about to turn a page when I saw someone walk in with a dramatic sigh.

I looked up a saw that it was the guy from my party who tried to steal my cd's.

"Hey cd thief." He spotted me and another frustrated sigh escaped him.

"You must be joking. I'm already having a shit day and now I have to deal with you and that stupid name." He sat in a chair furthest away from me and threw his bag with force on the floor.