Holding Onto You Chapter 36

Hunter's pov

It was Monday and Finn and I had just left the school and made our way to the hospital for Finn's appointment today.

Finn asked me to go with him so I could hear for myself when the doctor said that he was doing fine so I will stop nagging him every day about how he's feeling but that's not going to stop me from stressing.

I hadn't spoken to Vincent again about what my dad had said. I wanted to speak to Finn about it now but I was afraid for so many reasons. I was afraid that it might be true and I was afraid that if I told Finn and it did turn out to be true, he would leave me because if dad did this to Finn it was all my fault. I wouldn't blame him for leaving me and he had a right to know and he deserved justice. Mum would loose someone else because of me but that's all I'm good for, tearing this family apart. Maybe I should be the one locked up for good so I don't cause anymore pain and destruction.

"We're here Hunt. Come on, let's get this over with. I just want the doctor to give me some very good news." He said the last part in a flirty way and I scrunched my eyebrows.

"What good news?" He sounded way too smug about something.

"That I'm ready to make you mine." It took me all of at least thirty seconds before I understood what he meant and that's when my face turned into a blazing fire. I gasped for breath hoping I didn't look like a fool.

Finn chuckled and got out of the car and I quickly got out myself so he didn't think I was in shock. He took my hand and we made our way inside the hospital and to the doctor's office. The receptionist ​took us in and told us that the doctor will be with us in a few minutes.

We sat down and Finn pulled me close to him. "Listen if the doctor says that I'm fit enough, how does dinner on Saturday night sound? Because you know what dinner always leads to and honestly I can't wait any longer. You do want our first time to be all planned and slow right or do you want it to be a spontaneous rip your clothes off kind of first time because either way it will be special and if I could help it I would strip you right now in this office that's how much I want you."

I stared in his direction with my mouth hanging open. How could he speak so casually and openly about it. I didn't know what to say. Although I was getting a little sweaty thinking about what we could get up to in this office. No, bad Hunter. Stop it.

"Finn can we please not talk about this here, someone could hear us." My blushing had just passed it's limit now, making my skin sting.

"Oh come on Hunter, tell me you haven't just fantasized about how well this table could work for us. Just think about how amazing it will be Hunter when we are in my bed, making love. Tell me you want me Hunter. Tell me how much you want me Hunter." He kissed me before I could respond and I kissed him back wanting him close to me. But I caught myself when I found myself hoping deep in my heart that it was Vincent here with me making plans for Saturday night. I felt ashamed that I couldn't feel for Finn as deep as he felt for me. I wasn't being fair to him. I needed to get Vincent out of my head completely and commit myself completely to Finn. I pulled him closer and kissed him harder, making my heart want him as much as my body.

We heard someone clear their throat and we jumped, letting go of each other and my blush returned full force.

"Doctor Robbins, Hi." Finn greeted sheepishly.

"Hello Finn. I see I don't have to ask how you're doing because what I just witnessed was a clear indication that you're doing well." The Doctor laughed, calming me down a little. I was so embarrassed. With how Finn's hand was rubbing my chest under my shirt and how my hand was ripping at his hair, I didn't know what he thought of us.