Holding Onto You Chapter 17

Hunter's pov

The game had just ended and Vincent and his team were celebrating on the field.

Even though it was extremely loud here, I forced myself to stay on the bleachers during the whole game with my friends. They cheered on our school team and Tyler directed me through every move.

Once the teams left the field to go shower, we all got down from the stands.

"Let's go." Tyler said excitedly, taking my hand and starting to drag me along with him.

"Where?" I asked him. "I'm supposed to wait for Finn to take me home to change before the party."

"To the locker room." He replied. "What do jocks know about fashion. You're going to tell him that I'm taking you home and you will meet him at the party."

"Oh uh Tyler actually you really shouldn't take the trouble I mean my mum already picked out clothes for me." I tried to convince him. From what I've heard Tyler takes fashion to a whole new level and I really don't want to stand out at my first party.

"Don't be silly Hunt, it's no trouble at all. Putting clothes together for a party, especially for someone as sexy as you is my specialty. We're going to have tons of fun. That's if you have an interesting closet."

"Uh what you see me wear is what I have. Do I dress interesting?" I asked skeptical, not sure if he approved what I wore everyday.

"Oh dear!" Was all he said.

We reached the locker room and the place was buzzing with laughter and cheers.

As I entered there was one smell that overpowered every our scent in the room. Vincent. His cologne always stood out and made my insides melt.

"Hey glitter boy, what are you doing here?" One of the guys asked and I couldn't make out who it was.

"I got your message handsome, I'm here to offer my services." Tyler countered in his flirty voice.

"Burn." The rest of the guys chorused, bursting into laughter when he told them to shut up.

I turned when I heard Finn call my name when I bumped into Vincent. I put my hands up to balance myself and it landed on Vincent's wet naked chest.

My eyes widened and I immediately put my hands down wiping them dry. "I'm sorry." I whispered looking down.

"Don't be." He whispered back and I could hear amusement in his voice. "You can touch me anytime you want."

I just kept my eyes down and my face heated up more then the room.

His deep chuckles sent shivers down my spine. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to ask Finn if it's okay if I go home with Tyler and go with him to the party and meet Finn there because Tyler wants to choose what I must wear." I told him, not sure why I always felt like I need to get his permission for everything.

"And you trust Tyler?"

"Excuse me Vincent Stone. I'd rather kiss you smack on the lips but I will never let Hunter look like a joke." Tyler assured Vince.

"The day you make anyone look less than a rainbow, I will kiss you smack on the lips." Vincent shot back.

I wasn't going to let Tyler just make me wear anything that my mum doesn't approve so Vince better think twice before agreeing to kiss Tyler. Although I'm sure kissing Tyler won't be so bad.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I smiled as Finn placed a kiss on my cheek.

"You can go with Tyler as long as I get to spend the whole party with you." He told me pulling me close to him.