Holding Onto You Chapter 24

Finn's pov

I walked down the hallway glancing around for Brian as I sent a text to Vincent telling him that we don't have practice because coach is busy. I wanted to ask Brain what his parents said and if everything is cool between them. I smiled at Vince's reply that said 'Good, I'm still hungover' and slipped my phone in my jeans pocket.

I passed Hunter who was leaning against his locker and talking to Tyler, Sarah and Alex. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and he blushed as his friends awed.

I continued down the hall and finally spotted Brian entering a classroom with a few other students.

"Brian." I shouted getting his attention before he could go in.

I met him at the door and he told the others to give him a few minutes.

"Hey Finn, what's up?" He sounded different, happy.

"Hey man how're you doing? How were things when you went home on Saturday night?" Could he have that big smile on his face that cause little creases to form by his eyes because his home life is now as good as life with Vincent. Is life with Vincent good?

His smile got bigger as he wrapped his fingers around my wrist. "Come with me and I'll tell you."

He pulled me all the way to the library on the other side of the school and pulled me even further to a row that only held books on student council.

He immediately pulled me into a tight hug and I knew that my work at his house didn't go in vain.

"You have changed my life forever Finn." He hugged me tighter and I could feel the happiness radiating from him.

I pulled him back smiling myself. "You mean they believed you? They believed what we told them and they're no longer upset with you? Everything is okay?"

He nodded and this time I pulled him in my arms, holding him close, and let the happiness he felt flow from him to me. For some reason seeing Brian happy and knowing that I helped in making it possible made me very happy and proud of myself.

I pulled back and sat on a chair against the wall next to one of the shelves. "Good, now you owe me big time."

He came to stand in front of me and started undoing his jeans zip. I pushed him back and he started laughing like crazy and I joined him enjoying how carefree I felt.

"Not in that way. I don't want Vincent killing me. Because that's exactly what he'll do. Even if he's having an affair with my boyfriend." I pulled out a book from the shelf and paged through it.

"They are not having an affair. And is that the only reason why you won't blow me. Because of Vince? So if I wasn't dating him then...?" He lifted his eyebrow slightly as he leaned on a small desk next to my chair.

"Then? Then what?" Despite my pretend to act bewildered, a slight blush tinted my cheeks and Brian noticed.

"Then what would you do?" He said each word slowly and clearly with a smirk on his face that I had to get rid of.

"Then I still wouldn't do anything because you owe me so if there was any blowing going on here it would be you blowing me not the other way around." As soon as I finished he was on his knees his hands on my belt and I pushed him away faster than the first time and this time he fell on his back and burst out laughing holding his stomach.

"Shut up, you're going to get us kicked out of here. And what's so funny anyway?" I don't get what's so funny. Did he really think I was going to let him have his way with me?

He gasped for air and took deep breaths to control his giggles. "Your face."

This time I gasped. "How on Earth can my face be funny?"