Holding Onto You Chapter 42

Hunter's pov

Dreams can sometimes take over you completely, forcing it's way to the front of your thoughts insisting on becoming a reality without any chance of giving up until it comes true and once it does another one replaces it.

But once my dream came true I didn't have any other dreams waiting in line because with this dream finally becoming a reality all my dreams got fulfilled.

Vincent was my dream come true and I got everything my heart could possibly dream of once I could call him mine.

I never in my life dreamed of being this happy. I never thought it possible. I have always settled for comprising and I've always had low expectations and I've never disappointed myself. So having someone like Vincent as my boyfriend was something I couldn't easily comprehend.

When I was dating Finn I felt like I had the best because he was the best. But with Vincent it feels surreal. It feels like I'm going to wake up and be told that it was all a dream and it was too good to be true and I didn't deserve it so I shouldn't have even hoped for it.

"You smell like that chest rub you use for a cough." Vincent said between kissing my neck while he held me up against the tree on the hill on Friday morning.

I laughed. "I have a cough and I have my mum as my mum. As soon as I finished taking a shower this morning, she smeared me with the rub and gave me a million spoons of cough syrup. At first I thought what kind of a first impression am I going to make on the first day as your boyfriend, but then I thought that's what love is about. Am I right?"

"Aw you love me." He teased, causing me to blush. "Of course you're right, love is about loving someone no matter what. I'll love you even if you smell like burnt toast which according to me smells the worst. But why are you coughing, do you need a doctor?"

"No it's nothing major just a heavy chest, I'll be fine by tomorrow. I have to be for your party. I'm super excited about it." I hoped it would be less eventful than the first party. Well at the first party Vincent told me about jerking, maybe at tomorrow's party he and I could go all the way.

He rubbed my cheek and I felt so much better. "Forget the party, if you're not well I will cancel it right away."

"No." I screamed a little too loud not to sound like a fool. I blushed even deeper and Vincent laughed.

"Okay I won't cancel it. What's got you so excited about the party so suddenly?" He asked.

I shook my head looking down but he lifted my face and I decided to just tell him what I was planning.

"I want us to have our first time tomorrow. I love you and I don't want to wait any longer. Life is so unpredictable so why must we wait to do something so beautiful." I whispered, hoping I didn't sound pathetic.

"Are you sure Hunter because we can wait for as long as we need. Don't you dare think that you need to sleep with me just because it's something you think I want." Vincent told me.

"No that's not the reason I promise. I just want to make love to you Vincent." Once I said that he pulled me close and kissed me like never before. "The bell is going to ring soon, let's go to class."

"I hate that bell." He growled and I pushed him away, starting to walk towards the building. Or at least I hope I was. "Where do you think you're going?" He pulled me back.

"Class. Come on, we're going to be late." I tried to break free but he wasn't having any of it.

"Just one more kiss." He caught my lips and begun to kiss me without any intention of stopping.