Holding Onto You Chapter 45

Vincent's pov

I was awoken by the sound of my ringing phone. It was 1:30am and my dream about seagulls was cut short.

It was pouring outside and the thunder grumbled through my window.

"Leo have you seen the time. Are you still crying about Kerry. Can't you give her space for one night." This guy has serious issues.

"Oh I've given her plenty of space trust me." He sounded different from earlier. He sounded angry. "Come outside."

"What, are you outside my house?" I got out of bed and looked out the window to see Leo standing in the rain.

"Just come outside." He commanded and cut the call.

Something didn't sound right with him and he was freaking me out.

I wore my sneakers and a jacket and made my way downstairs in the dark using my phone for light. I didn't want to wake anyone else up.

I stepped outside and ran to Leo who didn't seem at all bothered by the rain. The street light gleamed directly on him.

He looked terrible. He had murderous eyes and I could tell he was enraged.

"You once told me that I would come to you and forget all about my girlfriend, that I would beg you for it. I told you that I would never let a player like you come between us but here I am. I begging you for it. I want you to make me forget all about my girlfriend. I'm here Vincent." He spoke loud and he sounded thunderous against the rain.

"Leo I don't understand what you mean. I'm not going to sleep with you just because Kerry broke up with you." Was he out of his mind.

He and Kerry were so sheltered by their relationship that he didn't know how to react from being out of it.

"You're right, that's not a good enough reason. Well I can give you a good enough reason. How about my girlfriend who promised to spend the rest of her life with me, who told me she was stronger than all her struggles was found lying dead in her room from slitting her wrists. That's right Vincent, Kerry killed herself. So now she has all the space she needs and I didn't have to even wait for morning." His voice was loud and deafening.

I was too stunned to even move. I could not believe what I was hearing. I was wondering if I was still dreaming and the seagulls had turned into Leo.

This could not have been real. Kerry could not be dead. She wouldn't just give up. She was stronger than that.

"Leo." I didn't want to say anything to fuel his anger. "I'm sorry."

"I don't want you to be sorry, I want you to make me forget about my girlfriend like you promised." He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his car.

"No Leo, it won't be right. You're not thinking clearly." I tried to free myself but his grip on me was very tight. "Let's go inside and dry up and talk about it."

He pushed me against his car and pressed his body up to mine.

"Enough talking Vincent Stone." His face was close to mine, his lips brushing against my jaw. "She thought she was doing the right thing, well I'll show her what's the right thing to do."

With that he opened the car door and pushed me in and I had no choice but to fulfill his every command.

When we were done i led him into the house and to my room. I was still in shock from the news and I couldn't seem to process it, my mind all over the place. Thinking about Kerry committing suicide made my stomach hurt and the fact that I just slept with Leo and cheated on Hunter wasn't helping.