Holding Onto You Chapter 50

Hunter's pov

Henry and Kevin had covered their tracks well. The police had no leads and the two of them had made no attempt to go to Vincent and Brian.

Not knowing if they were eating, sleeping or even still breathing killed me. I couldn't eat or sleep myself and I definitely couldn't concentrate on school. I only went because Finn forced me to go.

It was Friday afternoon and I was doing everything I could to make Henry slip up and give me a clue as to where he was keeping Vincent and Brian.

Was he so stupid not to realise that I was playing him, that I knew his crime and I was going to send him straight to jail once Vincent and Brian we're home.

"Any luck yet?" Heather asked, sitting next to me on the couch in the living room.

"Nope nothing." Heather and mum knew my whole plan with Henry.

"You need to be more sexy with him. Give him more of you and he will start talking." She suggested.

"I can not do that Heather. I don't know how to do it. I will definitely give myself away and make a complete fool of myself." I was definitely going to mess this up.

The doorbell rang and Heather left to answer it. It was Leo who immediately came up to me for updates. When I told him I had nothing he sat down, defeated. "You need to seduce him, get him talking."

"That's what I'm telling him." Heather chipped in.

"I don't know how to do it." Why couldn't they understand that it wasn't easy with Henry.

"Let me show you how." Leo took my hand and led me upstairs to my room.

"When you meet him tonight you need to be flirty and more vocal. Don't show any weakness. When you go to the hotel room you need to be dominating. You know that you have it in you, you just need to release it. Push him against the wall." He pushed me against the wall. "Hold his hands up." He held my hands up. "Tell him you are in pain and he is the only one who can make you feel better. Rub your hands in places that will make him forget logic and mumble incoherent words. Tell him that he is strong and powerful and that people should fear him. Tell him that he is very smart. Ask him what his plans are for the weekend. Get him talking about where he is going. Get your hands in his pants and he will tell you everything."

Leo had me against the wall with my hands pinned above my head with one hand and his other hand around my waist. His body was pressed against mine and he spoke in my ear. If I got Henry in this position he would be putty in my hands.

"Do you understand?" Leo asked, letting go of my hands.

"Yes." I managed to let out.

"Good." He stepped back and I could finally breath. "Vincent and Brian have each other so I don't want you to stress okay. You need to eat and sleep. It's still early, why don't you lie down and catch a quick nap."

I don't know where the tears came from but suddenly I was sobbing. "I want Vincent."

"I know and you will be with him very soon I promise." Leo took me to my bed and made me lay down. He patted me as I cried and eventually I fell asleep.

When I woke up Finn was by my side. "Leo had to leave. How are you feeling, a little better after napping?"

"Yeah a little." I yawned, sitting up. "I don't want to meet Henry tonight, I hate being with him."

"I know and I'm sorry you have to face him knowing what he has done. Cancel it, I don't want you doing something you don't want to do." Finn rubbed the remaining tears from my face and fixed my hair.