Holding Onto You Chapter 29

Finn's pov

I left the school and I'm pretty sure this was the best part of my day, leaving this building. I made my way to Hunter's house as fast as I could because nothing feels better than seeing him and being close to him.

As I parked in his driveway I noticed Vincent's car parked across the street. He's been at Hunter's house way too​ long for my liking.

I walked to the front door to find it open. My curiosity got the better of me and I entered the house going to the kitchen when I heard voices.

"What am I going to tell Finn?" Hunter asked Vincent, rubbing his hands over his face. They were sitting next to each other on the floor. He looked guilty and scared. What did Vincent make him do?

"What are you going to tell me about what?" I asked shifting my gaze between the two of them to see who looked more guilty. They were on their feet so fast I almost thought they were going to make a run for it.

Hunter looked like he'd just been caught in the act of murder and Vincent looked irritated that they were disturbed as he let out an exasperated sigh.

"Hunter failed his Math test and is feeling like crap." Vincent spoke quickly not to leave me suspicious. "I told him that it's just one test but he's still upset and he feels that you're going to think he's stupid."

The look on Hunter's face clearly told me he was hearing this for the first time. After his confusion he figured out what Vincent was doing and played along, nodding his head in agreement. "Do you think I'm stupid?" I asked Vince and he turned from looking at Hunter to look at me and knowing him so well I saw the slight panic that crossed his features before he covered it with amusement.

He laughed lightly and it sounded forced. "What do you mean?"

Hunter rubbed his sweaty hands on his pants and I was finding it impossible to control my anger.

"Hunter what did you do?" My voice raised higher than I intended and when Hunter jumped I regretted it.

Tears fell immediately and he wiped them quickly trying to hide them. "Finn I'm sorry." He sobbed out walking towards me.

"Hunter what are you sorry for?" I couldn't leave these two alone for one minute, what made me think an hour would work out.

"Look Finn..."

"Don't you dare Vincent." He wasn't saving Hunter this time.

"Hunter did you kiss Vincent?" I tried using a calm tone but my anger was taking over all my rational thoughts.

He nodded slightly, looking anywhere but in my direction.

"Did you do more than just kiss?" This time I made sure he knew how pissed I was.

Did Vince and Hunter do what I think they did? Do they not care about
my feelings, does Hunter not value our relationship? I've overlooked all the times he kissed Vince but going beyond that is impossible for me to tolerate.

A tear rolled down my cheek when Hunter nodded but I quickly wiped it away and rubbed my eyes so the rest disappeared.

I'd had enough of these two and I just needed to get out of here. I rushed out of the house. Getting in my car I knew exactly where I needed to go. Brian's house.

I reached his house and that's when I wondered what exactly I'm doing
here? Am I going to complain to him about Vince and Hunter? Am I going
to cheat on Hunter with Brian because he's cheating on me with Vince? Should I call it quits with Hunter before I get seriously hurt? Maybe Brian has all the answers to my questions.