Holding Onto You Chapter 52

Finn's pov

How dare he, how dare he have that effect on Vincent when he hasn't been close to Vincent his whole life. He just came out of nowhere and he thinks he can make Vincent go crazy for him. He can kiss Vincent when ever he wants and even sleep with him.

Just look at him standing there and talking to Hunter without any shame. Does he think he is a part of their relationship or something? Doesn't he have anything better to do than being the third wheel?

He better stay away from Vincent or I will...

"Finn why are you still here, we need to go to the hospital come on. I'm going to get Hunter." Brian told me in the hallway after school.

"Okay but I don't want Leo anywhere near the hospital. He better stay out of my sight. Tell him that." I told Brian who gave me a puzzled look. "Just trust me and do what I tell you."

He went to get Hunter and the three of us made our way to the hospital.

Vincent looked much better today. He was well rested and the doctor told us he would be discharged tomorrow.

Mark and Ryan were also here and so was Vincent's family.

"Mum I'm hungry." Vincent was being a baby in front of his mum.

"Let us go and get him food Mrs Stone." I told her and Mark and I went down to the hospital cafe.

Mark greeted the man and scanned all the options.

Alex and Tyler joined us and informed me that they were getting snacks for them and for Hunter.

"I'll have a cheese wrap, an apple juice and..." Mark started but got distracted by Alex. "And..."

He suddenly turned to face Alex and I was ready to pounce him if he started a fight with him as usual. But he did the complete opposite. He pulled Alex in his arms and kissed him to everyone's surprise, maybe even surprising himself. Alex stood in shock for a few seconds before he wrapped his arms around Mark and kissed him back.

"Alex I don't want to waste anymore time." He told Alex when he pulled away from the kiss. "Vincent told me that life is precious and very unpredictable and my parents are not going to want me to be the perfect ideal son if I'm not happy as well. I'm sorry I made you wait so long but will you give me a chance?"

"Yes you big doofus." Alex replied and they kissed again. Tyler cheered loud enough for the whole hospital to hear.

"Let's get out of here." Mark told Alex, taking his hand and leaving.

I turned to the man at the counter with a sheepish look and gave him the rest of the order.

"I'm so happy for Alex, he is hopelessly in love with Mark." Tyler told me as we made our way back upstairs with all the food and drinks. "Brian let me hug him yesterday." He gloated.

"Did you use protection?" Where was he when Brian was kidnapped?

"Haha." He poked my arm as we entered Vincent's room.

He had Hunter close to him and I wasn't going to allow any physical contact until he promised no physical contact with Leo.

I gave his mum the bag of food and got in between him and Hunter.

"Where's Mark?" Vincent asked.

"You will be happy to know that the advice you gave him about life being precious and all that worked because he was all over Alex kissing him like it was the end of the world." I informed him, much to his delight.

"I'm good." He was so full of himself.

"OMG Hunter have I got news for you." Tyler popped up and took Hunter to tell him everything he just witnessed.