Holding Onto You Chapter 39

Finn's pov

I walked into school on Wednesday morning with determination to tell Hunter what Brian and I did but when I saw his beautiful smile as he spoke with his friends in the corridor, I changed my mind. He just looked so happy, despite what happened with his family.

"Finn." Brian stopped me as I made my way to Hunt. "Can I talk to you?"

"What is it Brian?" I asked him as I reached my locker and opened it.

"It's about our plan, I'm ready to do it." He whispered.

"Wow, was your date that bad. I knew Vince couldn't be good at everything." I joked, taking out my books and shooting Brian a sympathetic smile.

"The date was perfect. That's why we need to do this, before I change my mind." He leaned against the locker next to mine and sighed dramatically.

"Well at least you got to the date and much more, all I've gotten with Hunt is drama." I sighed myself, shutting my locker and leaning against it.

"Don't be silly. I bet just being with Hunter is enough without all the bonus. You can not let sexual frustration turn your relationship bitter. You need to appreciate and treasure the small things instead of only focusing on what you want." He advised much to my dissatisfaction.

"It's easy for you to say because your boyfriend is the Brian Kinney of this place. But it's not about that, Hunter and I have just lost the spark that we first had. I mean we've made plans to go on a date on Saturday night and have our first time but it doesn't seem like we're as excited as we're suppose to be. Or rather Hunter isn't as excited as I want him to be. Maybe he wishes that he was going on a date with Vince rather than me." I wouldn't be surprised.

"You're over thinking things Finn. So are we going to break up with them before Saturday or...?" He dragged.

"Before Saturday. Like you said with your date yesterday, it will hurt more. Maybe tomorrow after the game, we could take them to a park or something." This was the weirdest​ and hardest thing I'd ever had to do in my life.

"Okay tomorrow after the game. Let's just hope I get Vince in a relatively good mood. You know how he can be sometimes." He rubbed his forehead, worry evident on his face.

Just then I saw Vincent make his way to his locker and I nudged Brian to see him. "Just look at him, completely carefree while we stand here and stress about him."

"More like stand here and check him out. I mean how does he make being busy in his locker such a turn on." Brian gawked at Vince, not even blinking.

"Dude you're in school, turn everything off. I'm going to say hi to Hunt and you can stand here and eye rape your boyfriend." I pushed off the locker, stretching my arms.

"I'm going to say hi as well to Vince, that way I can at least touch all the sexyness." He said, smiling.

"Too much information. See you later." I made my way to Hunt and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hi Finn, are you busy tomorrow afternoon?" He asked me.

I pulled him away from his friends and leaned against the wall with him in my arms.

"Am I ever busy for you?" I kissed him on his neck. "Want to get an early start on our Saturday plans? I certainly don't mind. I can't wait until Saturday anyway."

He laughed and pushed me away from attacking his neck. "No not that Finn, I want to go to that gadget store near the mall to buy something. Will you please take me there?"

"Do you even need to ask babe?" I kissed him and I didn't have the strength to ever pull away.

The bell rang and Vincent was by us in a flash wanting to take Hunter to class.