Ch. 62

The Lost Dixon

Ch. 62- War of the Saviors

Reece's Point of View:

We enter through the back gate of Alexandria. We could hear the series of gunfire in the distance. 

"Don't hesitate! Kill them! Kill 'em all!" Maggie shouts. We rush off further into Alexandria, firing our weapons as Shiva goes in for a kill on one of the Saviors. Alexandria, Hilltop and the Kingdom form together and began fighting against the Saviors. We fought against the Saviors, firing our guns and going hand to hand combat with them until each and every one of them went scrambling out of the gates and taking off. 

We've been working hard lately. Prepping for the war against Negan and the Saviors. We've been creating more spears, communicating between all communities, building up the cars for armor for when we go to the Sanctuary. Carol, Tara and Morgan are gathering walkers, which we'll use to bring the walkers to the Sanctuary, trap the Saviors inside. We've been communicating with Dwight. He gave us every lookout post Negan has in the surrounding areas. One by one, we took each lookout post, slowly making our way to the Sanctuary. Everything is going according to plan, everything is going right for us. 

>>>>>

We all parked before the Sanctuary. Everyone climbs out of the homemade armored vehicles and got themselves into position. Maggie raises her hand, holding the for us to fire three rounds into the air, calling Nega and the Saviors out. 

Maggie nods her head and drops her hand. We all fired three rounds into the sky and waited a few moments for Negan to come out. We all kept our eyes on the double doors. For a moment, nobody stepped out. I almost grew worry, thinking nobody was here. But how? We have their walkie, we know what's going on just about over everything. They haven't left, they're still here. 

Finally, the doors open up and out comes four people before Negan himself steps out, smiling from ear to ear.

"Well, shit. I'm sorry. I was in a meeting." He says. Dwight and Simon walk over to the sides of Negan. There's two extra people with him, a man and a woman. Neither of them I've seen before. I know that Simon is typically in charge of Hilltop, getting their things. Dwight is typically with Negan, who comes to us, and well, the other two people, I'm sure one of them goes to the Kingdom. I know Ezekiel mentioned somebody named Gavin who comes and grabs their things. My guess is, Gavin is the extra man standing with Negan.

"I see you got your little mudflats with you." Negan points to us. "So I'm not exactly feelin' a reason for us to try throwing' lead at each other. I care about my people. I don't just want to march them in the line of fire because i wanna play 'my dick is bigger than yours'. It is. We both know it. But I'm also comfortable enough to accept the fact if it wasn't. I'm certainly not gonna let my people die over that shit...like you're about to. So, Rick, what the hell can I do for you?" I turn my head and see Rick lift his arm up and point.

"Dwight." He says. "Your name's Simon. You're Gavin. And you..." He points to the woman.

"Regina." She answers. 

"Rick, I'd feel remiss if-" Eugene begins, but Rick stops him.

"No." He growls. "I know who you are." Eugene nods his head. "Listen, you five. The Saviors inside. All of you have a chance to survive here. To survive his. You all can live if you surrender. Can't guarantee it any time but now. Right now." Negan's smile remains, but I could tell a chuckle left his lips.

"So they surrender..." He begins. "and you and your little piss patrol doesn't kill them. That sounds like a good deal! What about me, Rick?" 

"I told you. Twice." Rick says. "You know what's going to happen."