Ch. 70

The Lost Dixon

Ch. 70- Infected

Reece's Point of View:

I raised my arms up and allowed Paul to push his hands up my shirt and removing it. He presses his face further into my skin, causing goosebumps to raise. I push my hands down and slip my hands up and into his shirt. He pulls back for a moment and pulls his shirt over his head. His hands go back to my body and he pulls me close, pressing his lips to mines. I slip my hands down and began unbuckling his pants. He's quick to pulls his hands away from my body and removes his pants completely. His hands go down to my pants and easily removes them, myself kicking my boots off in the process. 

He finally lifts me off the ground and I wrap my legs around his waist. It wasn't long before we both let out a sigh of relief, inhaling deeply and a small smile forms over our lips. He pauses for a second and holds a stare with me. I lift my hands from his shoulders and caressed his cheeks. I looked into his beautiful gray eyes. The moonlight in the sky shined down perfectly on his face. Looking at him, holding him so close to me, it made me fall even harder for him- and it almost scared me.

"I'm so in love with you." He whispers. I couldn't help but smile wider and pressed my lips on his. One hand reaches up and he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. His lips touched mines so sweetly, as if he wanted to be gentle, making sure he wasn't rough in any way. He then pulls away, holding a stare with me.

"Everybody may be asleep, but that doesn't mean nobody is a light sleeper." He says. 

"Your point being?" I ask.

"My point- keep the moans quiet." He cocks an eyebrow. 

"Hm. I'll do my best." I lightly laugh. Paul's smile fades and his hand reaches up and grasps around my throat. He thrusts his hips up and I lose my breath. My mouth falls open and my nails dig into his shoulders, causing him to lightly groan from the pain. Each thrust he made, my head was sent into a spiral. I threw my head back, letting out throaty moans from the feeling he gave me. 

I fall to my knees began lacing up my boots. After our little private time, all I wanted to do was go inside and lay myself down and close my eyes. Paul's boots come into my vision and I look up at him. He looks down to me, a small smile forms over his lips. 

"What?" I lightly chuckle. He shakes his head. 

"I just..." He lets out a small sigh. "I want more. More of this. More of us. God, I just want more." He says. 

"Uh, seriously?" I ask him. 

"Mmhmm." He nods. I laugh, shaking my head.

"You're crazy." I say.

"Why not?" He asks. "We've got Adrial. Sooner or later, he's going to need brothers and sisters, right?" He asks.

"Seventeen year gap for his siblings?" I ask him. He holds his hands out and I place mines into them. He pulls me up on my feet and pulls me close to him.

"It doesn't have to be a newborn baby." He shakes his head. "It doesn't have to be from us. I mean...orphans. Any of the kids that might've lost their parents or will lose their parents during the fight against the Saviors. I want him to have siblings, a baby, a toddler, a little kid, another teenager. I just...God, Reece, I want more with you." He says. I held a stare with him for moment, a small smile forming over my lips.

"Well, I mean, we would make pretty baby's." I smile. He huffs out a smile and leans down, kissing my forehead.

"We've been practicing long enough. I think we can let ourselves be even more happy." He says, pressing me against the wall. "I'm serious. Let's have another."