Not a chapter

Hey ya'll, it's been a while, and I don't even know if I'm ever gonna continue this story but with the new book coming out in less then a month I've been bursting with theories of what could happen that I just need to tell y'all so if you're interested, here's my rant.

(Go to the bottom for my theory on Sophie's father)

1) Sadly I believe Keefe may be scarce in this book, I'm even thinking we might not see him till the very last chapter, as a sort of cliffhanger that Shannon would love to torture us with, think about it, it's be the ultimate ending, I've also seen on her instagram she's shown deleted lines and none of which have been from Keefe which could just be a coincidence but still. Also, I think it's fair to assume that the first interaction between Sophie and Keefe will probably be through the imparter Grady made him take, I mean why else would Shannon write that in there? (Also y'all have read the excerpt right?) although I really hope I'm wrong because we need some Sokeefe action, I'm totally gonna die if Keefe doesn't get a line in the story but I'm prepping for worst case scenario here

2) about the Neverseen "plan" with Keefe running away. I've searched up theories and a lot of people say that the Neverseen plan could have been for Keefe to run away, but. It actually couldn't, because in Legacy we learn how Lady Gisela wanted to take Keefe right after his transformation meaning they weren't going to leave him unattended so unless they planned to accidentally release him later on this cannot be part of their plan at first,

3) What I think is Keefe's plan. Keefe apparently spun to a random facet on the crystal, so I don't think he will be looking to go somewhere familiar (London) or obvious (Amy), it's possible he's wanting to investigate the Neverseen hideouts or even the supposed murder in London but honestly I don't think he will, I mean he told Sophie to forget him, meaning he wouldn't exactly be planning to come back and tell her if he learns anything, I think he's scared and wants to lie low, although I'm wondering how he'll do so since won't his empathy skills be heightened by the humans? It's true he's been to many cities with his friends, the Neverseen, and Fintan but with his new powers I still find it odd he'd go to a place that would stress him out even more.

4) I hate that I'm going to voice this theory but here it is, I think the endgame might be for Keefe to die, at the end of the last book, I know I'm literally dying saying this but think about it, it'd be the ultimate sacrifice to save everyone, I can literally see it now, him standing on a precipice with Sophie running towards him and Lady Gisela taunting him, trying to get him on her side and then somehow he succumbs to his power taking him and his mother with him but not before telling Sophie he loves her. I mean seriously! It would be epic. Which I was I absolutely detest the thought, I need Keefe and Sophie together to become a bad match and show everybody that it means nothing and fight against the prejudiced ways of the elves.

This next part is about theories for Sophie's father:

Over time I've heard many theories for who Sophie's dad could be, Elwin, Quinlin, Kenric, etc. but instead of throwing out a random I'm going to list out who I believe are the most popular candidates and who I think it is, And yes I believe it's a character already introduced, It would make a way better plot line and it just makes more sense.

First things first I think it's safe to assume that it's neither Keefe's dad or a Vacker as that would've caused some drama with Mr. Forkle.

Possible candidates:
Kenric
Quinlin
Elwin
Grady
Gethen
Tiergan

First I'll start with who I think it's not and why

(Or you can go directly to the end to see who I think it is)

Kenric: I don't think it's Kenric for a lot of reasons but I'll summarize it, Forkle said they didn't know each other and although he could have been lying it makes a lot of sense why he would want to avoid the two parents knowing, and even if he had been lying why couldn't he tell Sophie after he died who he was? Before she knew Oralie was her mother? All in all I've never favored this theory.