Chapter Two

Who am I?!

Who am I?!

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up and saw white.

It was just a ceiling, I sat up and looked around. Where am I? This looks like a hospital room. When did I get here? It's so bright, the lights are hurting my eyes.

Before I could answer any of my questions three people, two men and an old woman, walked in. The old woman walked over to me but the other two men stayed by the door.

"How are you feeling dear?" I looked over at her. Am I supposed to be sick? Is that why I'm here? "I'm... Fine."

One of them kept staring at me, it wasn't a happy stare either. "Alright let me do a quick check-up and then you two can do your thing." What are the two men gonna do?

The old woman checked my vitals and checked some other things before leaving. The two men came forward and stood by my bed. I didn't know what to say so I just looked at them.

"My name is Detective Tsukauchi and this is Eraserhead." What kind of name is Eraserhead? Oh, wait...It must be a hero name. "Okay."

Are they gonna tell me why I'm here? Or what happened that led me to this place.

That man, Tsukauchi cleared his throat. "Since you were with the League of Villians I assume you're part of them correct?" Huh? What kind of question is that?

"What are you talking about?" My head's killing me. "Just answer the question." I looked over at the other man, Eraserhead who had his arms crossed. He didn't seem happy with my lack of an answer but-

"I don't know how to answer the question." Mr. Tsukauchi glanced at Eraserhead before looking at me again. "What do you mean?"

I closed my eyes for a moment. Why is it so bright in here? I opened my eyes and focused them on the two men. "I don't know what a League of Villians is."

After I said that I saw Mr. Tsukauchi slightly nod his head. It was quiet for a moment after he did. What was-

"Hey." Eraserhead was speaking to me again. "What's your name?" My name? My name is... come on, think. I know my name it's...

"I... I don't know." I don't know my name.

I don't know who I am.

After that whole interview thing, the nice old woman came back into the room.

She shined a light in my eyes and looked at my head. "We need to get brain scans from her, maybe we can see what's happening then."

I know what's happening, I can't remember my name. Do I have a name? I must if they were asking for it, right? "Dear?" I quickly looked at the old woman.

"Did someone come with me when I was brought here?" I paused for a moment. "A friend or anyone I can leave with?" I don't want to be here anymore, I want to go home.