Chapter Eighteen

Going Crazy!

Going Crazy!

Y/n's Pov:

It's almost lunchtime and I get up to go over to Bakugo but before I could Eraserhead called me over.

I went up to him, he was just waking up from a nap on the ground, and he spoke. "Nezu wants to have a meeting with you." A meeting with me? That's a bit weird. "Now?"

He nodded as he stood up. "I'll take you to his office, we both have to speak with you anyway." Both of them? Did I do something wrong?

I just said okay and was about to follow him until I remembered Bakugo. I turned to go over to him but saw he was already next to me. "You comin or what?"

I jumped a bit when I saw him, I didn't expect him to be right there. "I can't, Nezu and Eraserhead want to talk to me. I'm sorry."

He just looked at me for a bit. "You in trouble or something?" My exact thoughts, I shrugged. "I'm not sure. I'll let you know when I get back."

He nodded and I went to follow Eraserhead. We didn't say anything to each other when we were walking but it was fine cause I don't think we had anything to say.

We got to Nezu's office and Eraserhead opened the door to let me in first. When I walked I saw Nezu sitting at his desk and Present Mic standing on Nezu's left.

Since when did he get back? I haven't seen him at all this week. Eraserhead motioned for me to sit down and I did so.

I was getting pretty nervous. "Hello, Y/n it's good to see you again." I smiled at him. "It's good to see you Principal Nezu."

Eraserhead went and stood on Nezu's right so now I was at the end of the table by myself. "I'm pretty sure you're wondering why we wanted to speak with you today."

I nodded but didn't say anything. "Well, we wanted to discuss your return to Present Mic's class."

Are they saying I have to go back? I don't want to go back, I hated it. "Oh, am I going back?"

I don't want to, I feel great when I'm with Eraserhead's class. I've made great friends and I feel like I belong there.

Eraserhead spoke up. "No, you're not." My ears felt numb. "No?" He shook his head.

"We've talked about it and we see how much you've improved being in my class, even though you don't take the same curriculum as my students."

So what does that mean? "That means-" Present Mic nodded. "You get to stay with Class 3-A for the rest of the year!" He yelled while making weird gestures with his hands.

I get to stay, I couldn't help it I was so- what's the word for it, happy. I think I'm happy.

I stood up quickly and hugged Eraserhead. I kept repeating 'thank you' into his chest. I was semi-crying so I didn't want Present Mic and Nezu to see.

I felt his hand pat my head. "Don't thank us, you did all this yourself." I pulled my face out of his chest and looked up at him through my blurry eyes.

I sniffled a bit before he continued. "You've proven you can be trusted around the other students and have shown us how serious you are about getting better."

Nezu nodded. "You're gonna do great things Y/n."

I don't know why, but hearing that made me feel something that felt like it was missing. It made me sad but happy. Feelings are weird.

I smiled at them. "Thank you." That was all the was left to say. Eraserhead walked me out and we headed back to the classroom.

My heart was going crazy, I just wanted to smile and run around. But I should keep it contained for now.

We were walking when I noticed Bakugo heading our way. Was lunch over already? I didn't hear the bell go off yet. I quickly ran up to him and stopped in front of him. "Hey, what are you doing?"

I looked down at the tray he was holding. "Thought you'd be gone the whole time so I got this." He brought me lunch? My heart's going crazy again but in a different way.

I took it and smiled. "Thanks, but you didn't have to." He made the usual tch noise he makes. "I can do whatever the hell I want." I laughed at that, I like his way of being nice. I think it's funny.

Eraserhead came up to us and told me he was going back to the classroom then told us to make sure we got back to the cafeteria.

Once he was gone I turned back to Bakugo. "Anyway guess what!" He hmmed and looked at me. I quickly explained what happened and widen my smile. "So yeah I get to stay with y'all for the rest of the year!"

He didn't say anything at first, he sighed and looked away. "Just to think I was about to get rid of you." I was confused at first until I realized he was trying to make a joke.

I shook my head with a smirk. "You're a liar, I know you like having me around." He snorted. "Yeah right, wish you'd leave me alone already." So he wants to be like that? Fine.

I looked down at my tray with a little sadness. "Then I guess I have to go hang out with Midoriya now." I moved my eyes to him and saw his face go from shock to anger.

I was having fun with this. "I wonder what games he likes to play." When I said that it sounded a lot different than I wanted it to, but that's what made Bakugo go crazy.

"Like hell you will, you'll fucking stay right here." I started to walk away. "I better go see what Midoriya's doing. Maybe he'll have lunch with me."

I heard loud footsteps coming and that's when I ran with my tray. "Get the hell back here!"

No thanks, I want to live today. He chased me down the hall until we got to the cafeteria.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me back into him. I was laughing like crazy and it was hard because I was running out of breath.

When we finally settled down I looked at him and saw he was still smiling a bit. It was- I just wanted to look at him like this forever.

He noticed and stopped smiling quickly. He cleared his throat and let me go, when I turned back around I spoke. "You know you don't have to do that."

He looked at me with a calm face. "Do what?" He asked. "Stop smiling. You don't have to be uncomfortable. I like your smile."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, don't get sappy with me quirkless." I could tell he understood what I was saying, that was just his way to deflect the 'sappiness'.

I sighed and smiled. "Come on, I want to sit. My feet are killing me after running." He scoffed. "Loser."

He came up to the door and I pushed him lightly he glared at me before opening the door for me.

I like Bakugo, I sometimes wonder what he thinks of me.

******
1258 Words

How was it?

Y/n and Bakugo are my religion💜... Sorry I'm in love with characters I'm writing out💀

Songs Suggestions for book playlist: