Chapter Twenty-Six

Worst Case Scenario!

Y/n's Pov:

Another month has gone by and well it's been amazing.

Bakugo and I still haven't told anyone we're together yet but I honestly don't mind. I like that it's something just for us to know, something only we know.

Aizawa has been keeping a close eye on us ever since Bakugo came over to the house. Still, we're able to sneak a few kisses when he's not looking.

Ever since Aizawa told me about him and Present Mic they've been openly coupley around me. I don't mind it it's just exhausting to watch. But they're happy so I won't say anything about it.

Things have been pretty calm this past month. I still visit Recovery girl just for checkups, my memories still aren't back and I'm okay with that. I think I've finally let go of that past me.

I just want to focus on school, my friends, and Bakugo. I feel like with each day that passes I'm happier and happier than the last.

Finally, the universe has shown mercy on me.

"Alright listen up." Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Aizawa.

"Today for training I thought I'd be nice and be lenient with you all." He yawned before continuing. "You'll be doing a competition in teams. Which ever team wins gets twenty points added to their final grade."

Everyone was excited. "Dude I need those twenty points. I'm like two points away from failing." Poor Kaminari.

Everyone started heading to the door and Mina came up to me. "Come on Y/n!" I smiled as she dragged me to the other girls.

We didn't talk about much before they went into the locker rooms. I went out to the training area and saw Aizawa already there setting up for the training.

"Want some help?" He was putting flags around the training area. "Yeah, just put one every foot away." I nodded and quickly did so.

By the time I was done, everyone was already in their hero costumes and waiting for Aizawa to speak. "Here's how this is gonna go."

They have to get their ball to the other side of the training area. It's like soccer and football but they'll be using their quirks to stop the other team from scoring.

"Mr. Aizawa, why are the balls like this?" It was weird, they were made out of metal. It was kind of heavy so you would have to put more force into throwing it, unlike a regular ball.

"It's so it makes it harder to pass it to your teammates, but be careful these hurt when thrown hard enough and can cause slight injury if not aimed right." They all nodded.

I noticed a few familiar markings on the balls. "Hatsume made these?" I asked holding it up to Aizawa. "Yeah I wanted Powerloader to make them but she insisted she could do it herself."