Chapter Twenty-Nine

Too Much!

Too Much!

Y/n's Pov:

I'm getting tired of playing pretend.

I'm sitting with the group of students I usually sit with, so Mina and the guys. They're loud and the jokes they make are weird.

Although I did laugh when that idiot Kaminari told a story about how he accidentally shocked everyone while walking on the carpet.

The only good thing about this is the food, god it tastes so damn good.

Then there's Bakugo, he's been quiet the whole time but he has his hand on my thigh. I want to push it off but I know if I do he'll get suspicious.

Why did amnesia me let him do this? "Y/n you okay?" I looked up from my lap to look at Mina. "Yeah, just a bit tired." I saw Bakugo smirked from the corner of my eye.

Jackass.

I was going to keep eating until Sero said something odd. "Dude I don't want to go back to the dorms tonight. It's me and Mineta's turn to take out the trash but all he talks about is snooping through the girl's room."

I spoke up. "There are dorms?" They stopped talking and looked over at me. "Wow, I can't believe we haven't shown you the dorms at all, all this time we could have been hanging out together there."

They looked at each other stupidly before Mina spoke. "But yeah there are dorms, you should come over tonight!" That actually sounds perfect.

I smiled brightly at them. "Sure, I'd love to." Kirishima jumped into the conversation. "Shouldn't you get permission from Mr. Aizawa?"

For some reason, one thought crossed my mind. "I don't always have to follow the rules." Wait, I looked over at Bakugo who was staring at me.

He scoffed before looking back down at his tray. "Fucking finally, now you can stop being so boring." He was doing it again, acting like we're not together in front of the others.

I don't know what came over me, I leaned over and whispered into his ear. "You don't think I'm so boring when we make out."

That's not true, the only time we've ever made out is when he came by the house when Aizawa and Present Mic were out on a date. After that we only kissed and he would sometimes put his hand on my thigh.

I haven't kissed him since I got my memory back, I don't want to kiss him and I'd like it to stay that way. Though I'll admit he is a good kisser I don't want something holding me back.

It's easy to leave someone you care nothing for.

I didn't give him a chance to respond before standing up. "I gotta go, I want to work on something before class starts. I'll see you guys later."

They all waved at me with smiles on their faces, I put away my tray and left the cafeteria.

I won't get attached, I can't afford to.