Chapter Thirty-Nine

Reunion!

Reunion!

Y/n's Pov:

I helped Present Mic and Aizawa clean up after dinner.

I missed Present Mic's cooking, I think I almost cried when the food hit my tongue. Yes, it was that good.

"So listener what do you wanna do?" I put our plates away while I thought about it. "We can watch a movie." He liked that idea.

We were about to head to the living room when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." When I opened the door I was about to tell whoever it was to fuck off but I saw it was Katsuki.

A smirk formed on my face. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his neck and he moved his hands around my waist.

He squeezed me lightly and held onto me for a few minutes. We moved just a bit to give each other a bit of space but we still held onto each other. "What are you doing here gorgeous?"

He scoffed like I had asked something stupid. "Was gonna text you but you left your phone in my dorm room." He handed it to me and I took it confused.

When did I- Oh, when he was 'distracting' me before the party.

I looked back at him and saw he was grinning a bit. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. I pulled away before he could kiss me back. "Thanks, I didn't even notice I didn't have it."

He rolled his eyes. "Of course you didn't." He put his hands in his pockets and spoke again. "You busy?"

"I was gonna watch a movie with Present Mic and Aizawa. Why?" I asked him. "Wanted to take you somewhere."

Was this another date? "Give me a second." I left him for a moment to go into the living where Present Mic and Aizawa were. They were sitting on the couch waiting for me.

I walked up to them from the side of the couch. "Is it okay if I go out for a bit with Katsuki?" They seemed a little surprised I was even asking them, I didn't want to worry them. Not after everything that has happened.

Aizawa crossed his arms and gave me a suspicious look. "You're not going to his house right?" Of course he's thinking that. "No I don't think so."

He didn't say anything so Present Mic did. "Okay be back by ten!" I smiled at him and was gonna walk away but he said something else. "Remember if you're gonna have sex be safe."

I can't believe he just said that, I felt my face heat up. "We're not gonna- I'm leaving." I walked away as I heard Aizawa and Present Mic laugh.

Assholes.

I quickly put on my shoes and headed out with Katsuki. I slipped my hand into his and let him lead the way.

"So they think we're having sex?" I saw his smile widen like he was about to laugh.